Unable to change units from Metric to Imperial

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Unable to change units from Metric to Imperial
| Next Page
Mod Plus
Posted: May 18, 2021 at 14:32 Quote
Maybe try quitting the app and re-launching fresh after changing your units settings?

Also there is an "About" link at the bottom of the main menu, on this page it lists the app version, are you on 1.53?

Posted: May 18, 2021 at 15:00 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Maybe try quitting the app and re-launching fresh after changing your units settings?

Also there is an "About" link at the bottom of the main menu, on this page it lists the app version, are you on 1.53?

Tried closing the app, as well as hard rebooting the phone. Nadda.

Version number under about is listed as: 1.54 build 02.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 19, 2021 at 11:56 Quote
The imperial units on the contours is ONLY available on the default Trailforks "Topo" map, the one that is very white themed. The other basemaps do not have imperial/metric versions.

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 13:12 Quote
canadaka wrote:
The imperial units on the contours is ONLY available on the default Trailforks "Topo" map, the one that is very white themed. The other basemaps do not have imperial/metric versions.

Hopefully I'm just being a dingus and missing the obvious setting. That said, I think I'm doing it correctly? The scale line shows in feet, but those contour lines just won't switch. I have it to the default Topo map (which is my preferred setting anyway).

For reference, this is a snapshot of tiger mountain summit just outside Issaquah, Washington. Some trails near that summit are east tiger summit, powerlink, and preston railroad.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 20, 2021 at 11:31 Quote
I just tried on my phone around Tiger Mountain and my contours change. You sure you have changed your units in the apps settings page? The TF website and app "units" settings are not connected.

If still not working, try toggling the units in settings, return to map. then after that contact us from within the app. This will attach a debug.log file with the email.

Posted: May 20, 2021 at 12:00 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I just tried on my phone around Tiger Mountain and my contours change. You sure you have changed your units in the apps settings page? The TF website and app "units" settings are not connected.

If still not working, try toggling the units in settings, return to map. then after that contact us from within the app. This will attach a debug.log file with the email.

I sent the logs over. Thanks for your help again!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006826
Mobile Version of Website