Becoming a trusted user?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Becoming a trusted user?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 at 17:36 Quote
Hi all,

I'm wanting to download some trail spreadsheet data, but get a message saying that I must be a trusted user in order to do so. The help section tells me I should find my trust rating on my profile, but I can't seem to locate it?

I've submitted several trail updates and reports over time, but obviously not enough to earn that trusted status. Is there a threshold of approved edits and additions in order to become a trusted user and be able to download that data?

Cheers!

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 7:18 Quote
You can view your trust rating on your profile page next to your gender/age (mine is 236 at the moment), I don't see it on your profile so there must be a threshold, but I don't know how high it is.

Your actions have been registered as you can see on your profile, but clearly not enough yet, so go add more trails! Wink

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 22, 2019 at 13:02 Quote
For what region did you want to download trail spreadsheet data?

Posted: Mar 31, 2019 at 20:53 Quote
Hey Trevor, I'm chasing the Hobart, Tasmania area. Cheers!

Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 17:10 Quote
Got it, thanks mate.

Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 23:02 Quote
Hey, I'm also unable to download local trails data (Nelson, New Zealand) because I'm not a trusted member either. If it's at all relevant, I'm president of the local club, Nelson Mountain Bike Club. Any chance you could help me out Canadaka?

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 6:48 Quote
I'm an admin for West Michigan region, and I have a long time trail coordinator that just signed up, so his trust score is 0 and he can't post bulk reports. Could you please give him enough trust to do bulk reports? The account is twrench77.

Mod Plus
Posted: Apr 17, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Awesome-Superballs wrote:
Hey, I'm also unable to download local trails data (Nelson, New Zealand) because I'm not a trusted member either. If it's at all relevant, I'm president of the local club, Nelson Mountain Bike Club. Any chance you could help me out Canadaka?

You should have access now.

@dougkyle I'll hafta wait for you, I don't have a way to adjust a users trust score via the website and cannot connect to the server VPN to edit manually from my current location.

Posted: May 30, 2019 at 5:33 Quote
Hi Canadaka,

Checking back on this, twrench77 still has a zero trust score. Could you please bump that enough for him to submit bulk reports?

Mod Plus
Posted: May 31, 2019 at 11:04 Quote
dougkyle wrote:
Hi Canadaka,

Checking back on this, twrench77 still has a zero trust score. Could you please bump that enough for him to submit bulk reports?

He shouldn't need trust score since I changed the bulk report to also allow any user that is a member of a group marked as "Official reporter" which he is.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 9:47 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Awesome-Superballs wrote:

You should have access now.

@dougkyle I'll hafta wait for you, I don't have a way to adjust a users trust score via the website and cannot connect to the server VPN to edit manually from my current location.
You should use high-quality vpn service like Veepn for example to avoid problems like impossible connection etc. I suppose changing your current one will make you able to do what you need. Good luck

Previous Page | Next Page

Active Forum Threads
4 mins ago - 2019 Stoudts Cross - PACX Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co., Adamstown, PA 11/3
16 mins ago - Santa Cruz Hightower LT
33 mins ago - Transition Patrol or Santa Cruz Bronson?
40 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
45 mins ago - 2017 Meta 4.2
52 mins ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
57 mins ago - The official BOS thread
1 hours ago - Bird Aeris owners thread
1 hours ago - Cant re-import deleted strava ride logs from trailfork
1 hours ago - Girls Still Definitely Suck
2 hours ago - Show your all mountain bike
2 hours ago - WE supply gold nuggets and gold bars for sale 98.4% +27613119008 in US,Canada Uk,France ,Switzerland,
2 hours ago - 1000rand Potassium Cyanide Both Pills And Powder KCN 99.99% +27613119008 in Bloemfontein
2 hours ago - London Bring Back Lost Love Spell Caster +27734818506 in Tasmania Victoria West Norway Hull London MISSOURI Algeria
2 hours ago - +27613119008 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK POUND AND Activation Powder IN SouthAfrica,Namibia,Botswana
2 hours ago - Cocaine Buy Online, Where to buy cocaine, Honey Cocaine
2 hours ago - BILLIONAIRES CLUB HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +27734818506 ?IN Bloemfontein Freestate Namibia,Cyprus
2 hours ago - Release date for S-Works Enduro Frame availability
2 hours ago - Holdiay pricing/Custom Bike Build
2 hours ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
2 hours ago - show off your Santa Cruz
2 hours ago - Bike security
3 hours ago - Jeffsy 29er Thread
3 hours ago - 2019 Stumpjumper Coil Shock
3 hours ago - Renthal Bar Brace

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008562
Mobile Version of Website