try this and see if your normal its pretty cool

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
try this and see if your normal its pretty cool
Author Message
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
haha I got a hammer . A blue one though lol ,. not red . why do people think of a red hammer first ?

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
I got a hammer but a green 1

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
purple screwdriver Smile

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
I got a red pair of pliers.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
lilac pnumatic drill xD

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 at 2:48 Quote
pink spade...

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
crkt wrote:
got a hammer... but it was a blue one
lol me tooSmile

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
i got a grey dildo lol i know its not a tool but it was the first thing that popped into my mind

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
i said oh math screw this and kept scrolling, then thought of an orange spoke tightner.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
daaneel wrote:
i got a grey dildo lol i know its not a tool but it was the first thing that popped into my mind

a dildo was the first thing that popped into your mind? what the hell...

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
Kbone wrote:
daaneel wrote:
i got a grey dildo lol i know its not a tool but it was the first thing that popped into my mind

a dildo was the first thing that popped into your mind? what the hell...

lol ya cus my friend was yelling dildo

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
daaneel wrote:
Kbone wrote:
daaneel wrote:
i got a grey dildo lol i know its not a tool but it was the first thing that popped into my mind

a dildo was the first thing that popped into your mind? what the hell...

lol ya cus my friend was yelling dildo
Daniel......no you don't have any friends....and by my friend if you mean me than i do not recall this happeningVery confused

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
Blue Screwdriver..

how did the numbers fit into that haha.

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 7:28 Quote
grantwilkinson17 wrote:
Nope, green spanner! Guess i'm not normal!
orange spanner, we're specialSmile


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009671
Mobile Version of Website