Steel is Real (Steel Bikes Only Thread).

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Steel is Real (Steel Bikes Only Thread).
Posted: May 25, 2023 at 10:45 Quote
For fun and experimenting I picked up a deal air can. Short stroked by 5mm and lowered fork to 130. Really fun and kinda poppy.

photo

Posted: May 31, 2023 at 10:19 Quote
Build a shuttle bike for the girl Smile

Starling Cycles Swoop, one of a kind, frame number 6 with 2 Souls Cycles Sliders

photo
photo

Posted: May 31, 2023 at 18:50 Quote
Oh man, I am jelly. I've always thought the only thing my Murmur is missing is sliding dropouts. Did those get put in by Starling, or aftermarket?

Posted: May 31, 2023 at 23:20 Quote
lookseasyfromhere wrote:
Oh man, I am jelly. I've always thought the only thing my Murmur is missing is sliding dropouts. Did those get put in by Starling, or aftermarket?

This was an experiment, a friend of mine bought this frame, he want to ride the swoop with his Rohloff, so he send the sliders from 2SoulsCycles from Germany to Jo.

I can remember, this project was a bit special for Jo haha, he wasn’t always happy. The cainstays need to be wider, so the cranks I used got a lot of Q Factor, so that they fit.

I got myself a Murmur, the build is quit Similar to the build of my girlfriend.

Cheers
Park Shuttle BMX edition

Posted: Jun 17, 2023 at 6:29 Quote
If anyone here has got a swarf 155 size L for sale, hit me up.

Posted: Jun 20, 2023 at 23:44 Quote
Well, got in some hq pics of my rather blue-collar-specced Morph, tried to make that masterpiece of a frame pop. Cheers Tom and Gael!
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 0:03 Quote
dude i love that bike. stem is a keeper

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 1:52 Quote
Ha thanks a lot. Appreciate your thoughts as your bikes blast with great custom details!

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 2:04 Quote
PatrickScar wrote:
photo

What a rare sight! Nice to be able to see a brake rotor behind the cassette tup

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 5:07 Quote
Yeah 10spd Zee goodness, Saint shifter, smooth af and sufficiant for my needs atm.

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 7:56 Quote
Well done! Is that the YAWD cap or make your own?

Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 8:54 Quote
PatrickScar wrote:
Yeah 10spd Zee goodness, Saint shifter, smooth af and sufficiant for my needs atm.

10Zee is the best drivetrain ever

Posted: Jun 22, 2023 at 5:40 Quote
Build looks awesome Patrick Salute

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2023 at 11:32 Quote
I thought I noticed this a bit when I had it setup as a fatty, but when I switched to 29+ for summer, it became clear that my rear end is not aligned properly. Any ideas on how I can straighten things out?

This is a single pivot Marino, he's already taken great care of me, but this bike is still perfectly ridable as is, I just hope I can make it a bit better!

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025782
Mobile Version of Website