Steel is Real (Steel Bikes Only Thread).

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Steel is Real (Steel Bikes Only Thread).
Posted: Jan 18, 2020 at 22:28 Quote
@tom666 @sterlingmagnum guys, I didn't start this thread for people to argue over shit. I'm sure there are other threads where you can argue over geo till the cows come home.

Let's see some more sexy steel bikes or even post your bike you are riding this weekend.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 2:55 Quote

There ya go. I was pretty happy with how sexy it turned out, even though it just has a measly 64 degree HTA and 76 STA. ;-)

And please don't be dicks to one another. I come here for bikes, if I want dicks I go elsewhere. Redface

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 3:16 Quote
Loving your work....

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 4:35 Quote
wrote:
And please don't be dicks to one another. I come here for bikes, if I want dicks I go elsewhere. Redface

Good call and nice ride.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 4:36 Quote
wrote:

Good call and nice ride.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 5:14 Quote

My Krampus still covered in icy mud from this mornings ride.

Yes I have added a bell as I'm my Hope freehub is not loud enough for some walkers.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 8:38 Quote
fartymarty wrote:
@tom666 @sterlingmagnum guys, I didn't start this thread for people to argue over shit. I'm sure there are other threads where you can argue over geo till the cows come home.

Let's see some more sexy steel bikes or even post your bike you are riding this weekend.

Can you also make this a PVD free zone, due any thread where he is mentioned or where he gets involved seems to end up as a free for all! Remember the sexiest thread late 2018?

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 8:44 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
fartymarty wrote:

Can you also make this a PVD free zone, due any thread where he is mentioned or where he gets involved seems to end up as a free for all! Remember the sexiest thread late 2018?

That really descended into something spectacular in 2018! Lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 8:45 Quote
matther01 wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
fartymarty wrote:

It sure did!

I seem to remember him having a tantrum because he didn't win! lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 8:51 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
matther01 wrote:
wythall1 wrote:

It sure did!

I seem to remember him having a tantrum because he didn't win! lol

I thought that was me?! Lol I was crying on the inside at least.

Yeah he did though. Wasn't it a not so spectacular bike that won in the end as we'd opened it up to the whole of Pinkbike?

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
What did win In 2018?

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 9:18 Quote
dagzin wrote:
What did win In 2018?

Greymag or Graymag (depending on which side of the pond you reside) I do believe!

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 10:57 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
dagzin wrote:
What did win In 2018?

Greymag or Graymag (depending on which side of the pond you reside) I do believe!

Ah yeah I remember now, thought that was very well executed.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
dagzin wrote:
What did win In 2018?

The PvD must've been the 2017 poll then (but aggro starting in 2018 ).

I take it back...it was a Ti Stanton that won, but it did have a plain drive train.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 11:03 Quote
PVD was in the 2018 vote. I remember the comments section on the article lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006077
Mobile Version of Website