Aggressive Hardtails in Action

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Posted: Jun 23, 2019 at 22:38 Quote
Squamish is next on my list.... just got my passport finally after two years of no passage....

Missed Nick due to family obligations...bummed I couldn’t make it out man... Frown

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 4:44 Quote
Sweet. Hoping to head there tomorrow. Today is fromme. Bellingham was sweet! Dirt perfection yesterday. @sterling no worries man family first. We rode dbdd and got picked up 2/3 of the way up. Got all the drops this year so was pretty psyched. Vendetta ate it up!

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 5:11 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Squamish is next on my list.... just got my passport finally after two years of no passage....
(

It's going to blow your mind. Squamish kicks much ass.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 6:36 Quote
Nicksand5 wrote:
Sweet. Hoping to head there tomorrow. Today is fromme. Bellingham was sweet! Dirt perfection yesterday. @sterling no worries man family first. We rode dbdd and got picked up 2/3 of the way up. Got all the drops this year so was pretty psyched. Vendetta ate it up!

Ohhh hey now. Those are no joke cause kinda flat landings Eek

Definitely wanted to get the chromagnum on that track... haven’t had the chance yet. Glad you had fun... still wish I could’ve joined the reindeer games.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 6:38 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
(

It's going to blow your mind. Squamish kicks much ass.

Everything I see is like Drool

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 6:51 Quote
I’d be careful up there in Squamish, isn’t there a hill climbing monster who lives there? Maybe he got slower on his high tower...

Need to head north...

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 6:59 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
I’d be careful up there in Squamish, isn’t there a hill climbing monster who lives there? Maybe he got slower on his high tower...

Need to head north...

Word in the street is that he's only faster now.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 7:06 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

Need to head north...

Word in the street is that he's only faster now.

Good thing Sterling is a more svelte fella...

Why am I lurking in the aggressive hardtail group? Probably because I want one and I can live vicariously through these pages..

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
Jealous you boys have been getting time on the hardtails! My 29er HT hasn't been ridden in months.. Been spending lots of time on my DJ and 20" on the BMX track. It's cheap easy and low commitment fun..

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 10:36 Quote
Nicksand5 wrote:

Squamish was nuts - trail ratings are no joke and was a great place to build some tech skills up and down!

@Nicksand5 That goal post drop up top of DD has always freaked me out. Seems way harder than the lower one with the gap off the rock. Props for hitting that on the HT!

Also- did you do the custom geo on the Vendetta or the stock? Bike looks amazing regardless!

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 18:00 Quote
Thanks. I did custom. I love squamish. But just rode n vancouver for the firat time and may only head there next time for a few days. Unreal! Skinnies and beautiful rock work

CovertSD wrote:
Nicksand5 wrote:

Squamish was nuts - trail ratings are no joke and was a great place to build some tech skills up and down!

@Nicksand5 That goal post drop up top of DD has always freaked me out. Seems way harder than the lower one with the gap off the rock. Props for hitting that on the HT!

Also- did you do the custom geo on the Vendetta or the stock? Bike looks amazing regardless!

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 19:30 Quote
CovertSD wrote:

I'd say Squamish is realistic trail rating and most other places are vanity ratings to make people feel better about themselves and their local trails.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
CovertSD wrote:

I'd say Squamish is realistic trail rating and most other places are vanity ratings to make people feel better about themselves and their local trails.

I want to go visit so bad.. We have some really fun local trails here but nothing that is proper gnar.. That's always my Quote I tell my buddies. I want to go scare myself somewhere with proper burly trails. I have legitimately given up on a 160mm Enduro bike and have been riding everything locally just fine on my NS Eccentric. Some things are definitely slower, but I rarely wish I was on my Enduro.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 6:50 Quote
Doesn’t Beacon have some large lines?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022393
Mobile Version of Website