Aggressive Hardtails in Action

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 8:31 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Doesn’t Beacon have some large lines?

Some bigher jump lines yeah.. I still ride it on the NS.. It does have some old school tech trails and rock slabs that are a little challenging but still not enough for a proper scare.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 18:23 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Doesn’t Beacon have some large lines?

Some bigher jump lines yeah.. I still ride it on the NS.. It does have some old school tech trails and rock slabs that are a little challenging but still not enough for a proper scare.

Ah yes... I see.

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 15:51 Quote
Got all Napoleon Dynamite today for lunch. Some of my fave trails in Anacortes Washington. Great system that has a lot of undulating XC/AM style of stuff.



My Homie putting on some sillysteeze for the shot


the steeds


Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
Not the best quality photo but capture off an old GoPro on Rupert in Squamish.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
Killer! Im trying to get up to Squamish next week Smile

Thanks Slaker Smile

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 10:38 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Killer! Im trying to get up to Squamish next week Smile

Thanks Slaker Smile

Make it happen.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 18:14 Quote
jimi-g wrote:
Not the best quality photo but capture off an old GoPro on Rupert in Squamish.
an awesome trail some fun rock rolls.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 19:47 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Killer! Im trying to get up to Squamish next week Smile

Thanks Slaker Smile

You're going to love it! Rupert is one of my favourite trails... I haven't been yet this year but am going to get there soon I hope.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 21:23 Quote
jimi-g wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Killer! Im trying to get up to Squamish next week Smile

Thanks Slaker Smile

You're going to love it! Rupert is one of my favourite trails... I haven't been yet this year but am going to get there soon I hope.

Yup, Rupert is super fun. Makes a great warm up trail before hitting big lines.

Posted: 17 hours ago Quote
Goffin around in the back yard. A nice little Plopper I'm fond of.



Posted: 15 hours ago Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Goffin around in the back yard. A nice little Plopper I'm fond of.



My back yard looks nothing like this!! I need to move....

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020084
Mobile Version of Website