Nice! Bring what you want! I bring both Wink

What if I told you that an ebike was on the docket for my next bike... Lol

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice! Bring what you want! I bring both Wink

What if I told you that an ebike was on the docket for my next bike... Lol

There's potentially a sufferfest pedal planned for one day so you may need it...

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
Oh man ebike would rule where Im thinking, its hundreds of miles of moto trails.

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 9:28 Quote
I have the Hardtail and dad has an Sworks enduro at my disposal, so I am actually considering a Specialized turbo Levo..

Where I live, I have hundred of miles of badass moto trails and some badass high mtn lakes and ridges that are 7k+ ft and 40+ mile rides from the house... I could do full day death Marches but an ebike seems like such a better option.. Plus it keeps me from buying a KTM for a little longer..

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
I have the Hardtail and dad has an Sworks enduro at my disposal, so I am actually considering a Specialized turbo Levo..

Where I live, I have hundred of miles of badass moto trails and some badass high mtn lakes and ridges that are 7k+ ft and 40+ mile rides from the house... I could do full day death Marches but an ebike seems like such a better option.. Plus it keeps me from buying a KTM for a little longer..
I would do ktm over E Bike any day.

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 10:11 Quote
slaker wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

I would do ktm over E Bike any day.

Problem is... If I buy a KTM... Then I buy a timber sled kit. Trying to avoid spending 10k+ this year.

And ebike makes bunches of sense for where I am.

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 10:12 Quote
I think that third weekend there may be a wedding I’m invited to, but keep me posted... Leavenworth vs San Diego is a tough one.

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 10:32 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
I think that third weekend there may be a wedding I’m invited to, but keep me posted... Leavenworth vs San Diego is a tough one.

Kickass Bavarian town with rad riding or some Cali town with entirely too many people...

Easy choice to me.. Haha

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Kickass Bavarian town with rad riding or some Cali town with entirely too many people...

Easy choice to me.. Haha

I definitely agree with that. The wedding though would be a lot of fun. But mountain biking is more fun for sure. Leavenworth is also closer to Ashland than San Diego, and would probably cost me less!

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 12:11 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Easy choice to me.. Haha

I definitely agree with that. The wedding though would be a lot of fun. But mountain biking is more fun for sure. Leavenworth is also closer to Ashland than San Diego, and would probably cost me less!

The spouse is always the wildcard in situations like that... I know that the times I have skipped weddings to go skiing and biking, I didn't get any night riding in for a few days.. Lol

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 15:29 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Easy choice to me.. Haha

The spouse is always the wildcard in situations like that... I know that the times I have skipped weddings to go skiing and biking, I didn't get any night riding in for a few days.. Lol

Shouldn't be an issue for me Beer

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 20:09 Quote
Got to meet up with Chad from Corvid Cycles here in Washington for his gathering Conspiracy PNW. Chad is a super nice guy, makes awesome bikes and came to shred some of the snarliest trails we have to offer. This zone is steep and janky AF. that coupled with a month of rain made this a proper PNW event. I didn't get as many shots as I set out to, only because there was a pro on the ride and figured he would do a far better job than I.... but here's a couple of sick bikes and shots of the one hectic spot I stopped to grab a pic. (oh and tit certainly wasn't because this tree stump combo decided to grab my bar end and threaten my nuts with total castration) Somehow I stepped over the bike and it just worked out.

Chad
photo

Nick
photo

Motley Crue
photo

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Got to meet up with Chad from Corvid Cycles here in Washington for his gathering Conspiracy PNW. Chad is a super nice guy, makes awesome bikes and came to shred some of the snarliest trails we have to offer. This zone is steep and janky AF. that coupled with a month of rain made this a proper PNW event. I didn't get as many shots as I set out to, only because there was a pro on the ride and figured he would do a far better job than I.... but here's a couple of sick bikes and shots of the one hectic spot I stopped to grab a pic. (oh and tit certainly wasn't because this tree stump combo decided to grab my bar end and threaten my nuts with total castration) Somehow I stepped over the bike and it just worked out.

Chad
photo

Nick
photo

Motley Crue
photo

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Dude dyeing to get some riding in before things to to full shit.. Over here in nordaho we got like 4 inches of snow 200 ft higher than town yesterday! I am about ready to make a drive west and come ride over there.. Looks so sick!

Posted: Sep 29, 2019 at 21:37 Quote
PM me swan... we’re doin a big Leavenworth this weekend with a bunch of guys fri-sun.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024201
Mobile Version of Website