Aggressive Hardtails in Action

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 20:01 Quote
Found an awesome trail in Buena Vista Colorado with a whole lot of this non stop top to bottom, was so rad, have to get back there soon.

Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 22:51 Quote
Nothin special but I was trying to get Mr. Leo some spot light as I know its been requested... he kinda hucks the rock drop ... Pimp

Views: 155    Faves: 2    Comments: 8

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 10:37 Quote
some more low hanging fruit this morning....

Views: 262    Faves: 3    Comments: 17

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 12:46 Quote
Bad ass edit bro.

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
slaker wrote:
Bad ass edit bro.

Thanks mang.... stoked I finally hit that big floater before the rock roll... its been haunting me... turns out, its butter.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 15:50 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
slaker wrote:
Bad ass edit bro.

Thanks mang.... stoked I finally hit that big floater before the rock roll... its been haunting me... turns out, its butter.
Looks like you got it dialed........

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 18:31 Quote
A little bit of todays after work ride.....
Views: 45    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 18:36 Quote
Sweet rocky canyon... always rad to see the other side of the grass....

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:40 Quote
]This is a full edit of the trail.......so stoked we have it 99.9%ridable after a few months of work, It was deemed to be never ridable again after the fire and floods of 2012, So far we have the trail all to our selves besides a few hikers here and there, I really hope no strava bitches find it.Its is an hour climb from my house to be able to access all this goodness.The trail works you and shakes you from top to bottom, Really fun to ride it enduro style, full body and cardio workout.
Views: 56    Faves: 1    Comments: 2

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
Cant wait to pour myself a kombucha sit down and watch that tonight

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
slaker wrote:
Bad ass edit bro.

So much fun stuff up there, hope to make a trip this summer - tough to carry speed on the rock drop to step up on the start of SST (Or is it the end of Golden Spike?) Had to sneak in a couple of pedal strokes to make the gap!

Thanks for sharing!

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
Cheers man...
Yeah Ive only made the gap once legit. You really have to be screaming.... in that vid I bet the speed was there but I veered at the last minute due to lack of balls lol Gotta work up to clearing that then the step down it throws you into. Pretty burly three part feature if you link them.

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Cheers man...
Yeah Ive only made the gap once legit. You really have to be screaming.... in that vid I bet the speed was there but I veered at the last minute due to lack of balls lol Gotta work up to clearing that then the step down it throws you into. Pretty burly three part feature if you link them.

The HT adds a whole new layer- nice work! I've yet to sack up on a few things that I could do with a F/S. I'll have to add that one list though!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037120
Mobile Version of Website