YT Decoy E bike thread

PB Forum :: YT Industries
YT Decoy E bike thread
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 at 15:22 Quote
Looks badass for sure. I have a '18 levo and love it but could use something more willing to get rowdy. For the money the top build is a bargain vs specialized. Heck the fork on the $8200 levo expert is a wimpy pike that needs to be swapped into at least a Lyrik.

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 at 4:56 Quote
I've ordered a Decoy Pro Race roll on June

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 19:34 Quote
Does the Yari RC on the base model come with a low speed comression adjustment? I'm still not sure if I should order the CF Base model or the CF Pro one.

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 13:29 Quote
bafko wrote:
Does the Yari RC on the base model come with a low speed comression adjustment? I'm still not sure if I should order the CF Base model or the CF Pro one.

Dont think so, it will just have 3-5 clicks of high speed and rebound

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
Got my CF Pro Decoy 10 days ago, and very good first impressions. It has great kit for the price, looks good and rides really well, more aggro in descents than other ebikes I've demoed (Scotts, Spec etc).

I actually got it so my wife and kids can ride with me (me on my Jeffsy) but we can all fit on it, as size L works for my youngest at 160cms to me at 183cms.

It is great fun - my wife who is a novice mountain biker finds it reassuringly stable and even my eldest, a DH racer, approves and sends it.

I was worried an ebike would reduce how much I pedal, but hasn't worked that way, as I feel less guilty riding the Jeffsy if another member of the family is with me, and I use the Decoy when I am too tired to take out hte Jeffsy.

Only niggle so far is that in 15 hours + of use it has twice cut out, turned itself off and not want to restart despite plenty of battery left. I think it may be the heat (35c here at the mo) or may be that we were turning it on during pedalling which I see from a closer look at the manual is a No-No. Will adjust for that and if not take to a place that services Shimano to see if there is a bad connection or something. The upside is that I discovered it pedals surprisingly well without the motor!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012974
Mobile Version of Website