Fox 34 performance elite vs factory

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Fox 34 performance elite vs factory
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2019 at 21:00 Quote
I'm looking into a new fork, but can't seem to decide between the 34 performance and the 34 factory. Is there a huge difference between the two and if so, what? If you look at my favorite photos, that is the bike I plan on running the fork on. In the future I nah look into getting a DPX2, so would it be better to get the factory fork as the dpx2 is only found in kashima? What are your thoughts?

Posted: Mar 30, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
Will022505 wrote:
Anything?
My friend who is serviceman said „only factory” because elite have very delicate anode.

Posted: Mar 30, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
I believe the only difference is Factory editions has that orange kashima coating on the stanchions and the performance elite versions do not. Performance wise, there is absolutely nothing different about them.

Posted: Mar 30, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
So go with the factory?

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 6:54 Quote
Will022505 wrote:
So go with the factory?
Depends on whether you want gold Kashima (factory) or black (perf. elite) stanchions. Performance wise you will not notice any difference with Factory other than "he must be dentist or elite rider" comments from tech savy MTB-ers Smile

Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 16:44 Quote
The only difference is the colour. If you’re on a budget then go elite if not go factory. People claim there’s a difference in friction at the beginning of the stroke but like you would have to be so good to notice and I’m not sure I believe it anyway. There’s no actual difference at all.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009868
Mobile Version of Website