Fox 34 performance elite vs factory

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Fox 34 performance elite vs factory
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 8, 2019 at 11:42 Quote
CAMERONN1303 wrote:
gbeaks33 wrote:
I've heard that there is a official fox repair centre in the Lower mainland now?

Suspension works is refusing almost all work so every shop on the shore is stuck sending it to fox themselves. There are some shops that do it in house but generally no one wants to deal with it.

I figured something was up. I looked into suspension werx a few months ago and their prices were so expensive and turnaround time was terrible + paying for shipping + like 3-4 days delay just responding to emails that I had the feeling they just didn't want to do it.

Fox Canada apparently is offering a 25% discount on labour and a grip to grip2 conversion if you send your stuff in before December or something. Trying to gain business where suspensionwerx seems to be turning it away.

I personally think my 2019 fox fork and shock are better than the 2016 rockshox stuff I had before. But maybe things have swung the other way.

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
The two forks are practically the same thing, just all factory forks have a kashima coat on the stanchions. Could make the suspension smoother when going through your travel but I don't really see a difference.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006852
Mobile Version of Website