Buying a used Bronson C

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Buying a used Bronson C
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 30, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
Thoughts on buying a used one of these? Model year is 2016, I'm dubious about buying carbon used, but I can't afford to buy one of these brand new. I guess any warranty will only apply to the original purchaser. Thanks

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2019 at 21:48 Quote
I bought a used 17 Bronson cs last year. Absolutely love the bike. You do loose out on the frame and bearing replacement warranty, but it’s a solid bike. I did have to replace a few pivot bearings but that’s about it. Just check it over real good before buying it.
Good luck!

Posted: Apr 1, 2019 at 16:18 Quote
Cheers for that, they seem to have a good reputation for solid frames, as long as it hasn't had a big stack Wink

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 15:32 Quote
jimbo121 wrote:
Thoughts on buying a used one of these? Model year is 2016, I'm dubious about buying carbon used, but I can't afford to buy one of these brand new. I guess any warranty will only apply to the original purchaser. Thanks

my 2 cents...for what ever there worth.

I am in the process of buying my 1st new bike ( A SC Bronson ) when I got in to mnt. biking a few years ago I bought a used V1 nomad its a great bike but time to upgrade.

so you prob in the same boat want carbon but cant afford the $$$$$. I personally would rethink the used carbon bike yeah it prob. will be fine and I hope it is and will be. but just knowing that you dont have a warranty makes buying a used carbon bike not worth it for me. also IMHO makes resale less to. maybe that just me tho

me personally I would look into the new alloy Bronson they redesigned it for this year and I bet a alloy would be as good or better that a few year old carbon bronson. now if your getting a killer deal than maybe but if not i would pause but that just me Big Grin

food for thought.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.155800
Mobile Version of Website