Marin San Quentin

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
Marin San Quentin
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 2, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
Hey guys I just picked up a Marin San Quentin 2 recently and would love to see what other owners are doing with their San Quentin’s and what upgrades they are making with their builds!

Posted: May 2, 2019 at 16:30 Quote
Hi PDX. i got one also! currently placed a dropper post from crankbrothers. chester pedals also.

planning to upgrade the fork next.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 19:24 Quote
What size tires are people running on theirs? I want to see if anyone has successfully fit a 2.8” tire. Manufacturer says it’ll fit a 2.6” but I wanted to see if anyone has pushed that limit. Thanks!

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
im still running stock - i believe these are 2.3in.. i unfortunately crashed and fractured my metacarpal, so 2 months out. :/

upgraded also to a canecreek helm

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
Not done much to mine yet either, Rockshox Reverb dropper post, DMR V8 pedals and DMR Deathgrips. Really need to get a new wheelset though, they are not holding up to much, having to true them up after most trail rides.

I was going to upgrade forks but tbh theres nothing wrong with the revelation, performing well once set up right. brakes and wheels could do with an upgrade

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 at 21:54 Quote
im planning also to change my brakes and tires. the stock ones just doesnt do it.

looking for maybe a sram level for brakes of the guide2 (g2). i just plan to upgrade the tires to tubeless - still thnking on which model to get from maxxis.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008524
Mobile Version of Website