Marin San Quentin

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
Marin San Quentin
| Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2021 at 19:25 Quote
Mcmuffinator wrote:
What dropper did you put on? Im having a problem trying to find one, but i might just be that dumb. Also what are the specs on those RF wheels? Im looking to upgrade the wheels on my San Quentin 1, and i have no clue what size hub for the rear.

I am using an internal routed fox transfer on mine.

Posted: May 23, 2021 at 15:22 Quote
The rear end is actually 148 on all the SQ frames but Marin runs a 141 with adapters in the SQ1 to save $. Get a 148 rear wheel and axle for a great upgrade.

Posted: May 30, 2021 at 18:04 Quote
Quick mock up of the rim decals going on my wheels when they come in. The wheel builder said he should have them done this week.
Marin San Quinten 3 mocking wheel decals

Marin San Quentin 3 wheel decal mock up

Posted: Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
Love it
Thanks!

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
I’m getting a San quentin 1 soon and hopefully going to replace the fork pretty soon too, I’m looking at a Fox 34 150, will that work ok this bike, that much travel I mean. The fork will fit the head tube and wheel size so I don’t have any problem there

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 14:37 Quote
JohnPollner wrote:
I’m getting a San quentin 1 soon and hopefully going to replace the fork pretty soon too, I’m looking at a Fox 34 150, will that work ok this bike, that much travel I mean. The fork will fit the head tube and wheel size so I don’t have any problem there

I ran my XL at 160 and it was OK. 150 should be fine.

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 17:38 Quote
JohnPollner wrote:
Mine is set at 150mm and it works fine for me. It's the SQ3 2 OR 3 posts back in this thread.,

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007268
Mobile Version of Website