Posted: Mar 2, 2011 at 4:26 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
major cleanup of my desktop complete:
photo
got a link to the pic please?

Posted: Mar 2, 2011 at 9:53 Quote
xOcommencalOx wrote:
timsp wrote:
Nope, dual 4:3 monitors. I went multi-monitor about 5 years ago; can never go back.
how do you go to setting dual monitors up? i have a laptop and another screen hooked up togther, but when i go to put a dual screen wallpaper on, it doesnt spread across, it just comes up with the same image on both screeens.

It's an option in some nVidia drivers - one is called dual-view, the other is called something else. I prefer the one with two copies of the same background (which is what I am running) as it means the task bar / start menu is confined to one screen. In the other mode, you get the start button and half your tasks on one screen, the other half of the tasks and the tray on the other.

Posted: Mar 5, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
xOcommencalOx wrote:
timsp wrote:
Nope, dual 4:3 monitors. I went multi-monitor about 5 years ago; can never go back.
how do you go to setting dual monitors up?

Magic beans.

Just kidding. Here's a handy link.

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 at 17:57 Quote
I know it's old, but still relevant if you're gonna ask brick-shittingly dumb questions that you could eaisly and happily look up.

Posted: Mar 6, 2011 at 18:14 Quote
Since when did this forum go from being something you use to get help, relate to people and give help, to something where pussys kill time acting like cocky bastards?

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2011 at 2:34 Quote
Jimbur wrote:
photo

every time i see this, i think " no disrespect to steve, but this is a true downhill man... LOOK HOW FAST HES GOING!!" even tho is Gee.

Posted: Mar 7, 2011 at 3:25 Quote
harriieee wrote:
I know it's old, but still relevant if you're gonna ask brick-shittingly dumb questions that you could eaisly and happily look up.
Sorry if i dont know alot about computers, i thought i'd ask this forum as their is alot of people who know their shit.

Posted: Mar 14, 2011 at 16:47 Quote
photo
my achbang (a work in progress)

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 19:49 Quote
My desktop currently:

photo

f*cking yum.

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 2:16 Quote
i'm startin to think this thread should be renamed post you wallpaper as so far its just proven that most people have the abilty to right click an set as wallpaper,
come on people show some real mods

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 at 2:23 Quote
try-alls wrote:
come on people show some real mods
Yours is certainly modded but I don't think it's exactly pretty?

I don't see why people mod their desktop just for the hell of it even it isn't a positive change?

I've f*cked around in the past and changed the desktop shell but I've always gone back to classic windows look. As long as I have a nice wallpaper I'm happy Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012832
Mobile Version of Website