Fox DPX2 vs RockShox Super Deluxe

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Fox DPX2 vs RockShox Super Deluxe
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 1:42 Quote
Hello guys,
does anyone really have an solid opinion wheter to go with Fox DPX2 Elite or RockShox Super Deluxe RCT?
They are both 2019 models and have about 30 hours on clock.
They also share the same amount of adjustments.

Which one would you guys go for? My priorities are 60% performance / 40% reliability.

Thank you!

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 21:13 Quote
You ever end up getting any feedback here? I just got the Hightower v2 and it comes with the super deluxe select+ shock. I’ve been riding fox for a while and am wondering if the dpx2 would be a noticeable upgrade. My old HTLT has an x2 on it that I loved but I unfortunately couldn’t fit that on the new Hightower frame

Posted: Nov 19, 2019 at 17:02 Quote
tkrumroy wrote:
You ever end up getting any feedback here? I just got the Hightower v2 and it comes with the super deluxe select+ shock. I’ve been riding fox for a while and am wondering if the dpx2 would be a noticeable upgrade. My old HTLT has an x2 on it that I loved but I unfortunately couldn’t fit that on the new Hightower frame

We test a bunch of suspension setups for videos, and riding the Super Deluxe Ultimate back to back with the Factory DPX2 I can assure you the DPX2 is noticeably better.

I had to stop mid-trail to check if I had a flat tire since it was so much more soft & plush haha. We just got new demo bikes with Super Deluxe Ultimates and have some MegNeg's to try out to see if that improved the feel and makes it more comparable to a DPX2. Not sure if it's the damper itself or something with the air can making the big difference.

If you'd like to jump back on a DPX2, feel free to grab one from us with free shipping @ https://thelostco.com/products/2020-fox-float-dpx2?_pos=1&_sid=39d5ba739&_ss=r

Hope that helps!

-Mike

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007845
Mobile Version of Website