What are your experiences with parking your car near your secret trail?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
What are your experiences with parking your car near your secret trail?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 21:25 Quote
Basically there’s a couple spots where I could build but it would mean parking right next to other people’s driveways. Just for clarification those spots next to the driveways are legal designated parking spots for the fire roads (that are gated off) in which I would build a trail next to. I would be spending about 2-3 hours at a time building, and maybe 3-4 days a week. Is anyone going to take notice of my car being parked there, and if so, will they probably do anything? (Looking for experiences in this same situation)

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 at 21:37 Quote
In my experience, you will be noticed. I can't say if that means anything good or bad, but you will be noticed.

We all have routines, and when something in the routine changes (car being someplace where there hasn't historically been one) we eventual notice it.

Posted: Jan 19, 2020 at 1:55 Quote
If you play the Long game you can start going there but not for building. Just park your car and go hiking or something then you quickly see ig anybody approaches you. As long you actually can be there and do something legal

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009178
Mobile Version of Website