New Bike

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
I want a cross between a slope bike an enduro looking at the remedy any others.
Something like this but off the shelf https://theloamwolf.com/2017/12/22/cam-mccauls-suburban-escape-bike-check/
Cheers

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 22:32 Quote
mr-clo wrote:
I want a cross between a slope bike an enduro looking at the remedy any others.
Something like this but off the shelf https://theloamwolf.com/2017/12/22/cam-mccauls-suburban-escape-bike-check/
Cheers
thats cams 26+ schremedy, the rocky mountain altitude comes 26+ ready

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 at 22:33 Quote
Check out the Felt Decree.

It may seem like an odd and potentially unpopular recommendation. I got a demo Decree from our Felt rep to ride for a while. I ended up buying one of the Decree LE project bikes because of how much fun it was. I still ride it at least every other ride I go on.
I grew up riding bmx. I like riding that way with my big bikes too. Hopping roots sections, manualing every roller, popping off stuff... The Decree works. The suspension is supple and supportive. It doesn't wallow when you bunnyhop really hard.
The headangle is quite reasonable. It's between a slopestyle bike and an enduro. Too steep and you get twitchy, too slack and the big feels more 'luggy'. I run mine in the steeper mode just to bring the seat tube angle up a little and found I like the steeper headangle. I tired a 1.5 degree angle set on the bike and it kind of killed the feel of a fun poppy trail toy.

It's a riot on the downhills. It holds killer traction and feels more like 160 travel in terms of what it eats up. Check out some of the reviews on it. it's worth a look,

For reference as to what my experience was to form my opinion about the Decree comes from these are the other bikes I currently own a GG Smash, Blkmrkt Roam, Blkmrkt Killswitch, Spank Tweet, a custom made superslack steel hard tail.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022558
Mobile Version of Website