Nukeproof customer service

PB Forum :: Other
Nukeproof customer service
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 11, 2019 at 11:19 Quote
Anyone have experience with Nukeproofs customer service?

I'm trying to find replacement bearings for the upper linkages and have not hear any response from them in well over a week. Is this typical? Is there better way to get what should be a simple question answered?

My question is:
The manual lists the bearing size as 61802-2RS1 Extended. In inspecting the bearing, I see that the inner race is wider than the outer race, which makes me reluctant to simply replace it with a 6802 sized bearing.

Can you provide some guidance on where I can find the correct sized bearing and/or if there is a more readily available alternative?
My preference is to use the Enduro Bearing brand bearings whenever possible.

Sucks because the Mega has been awesome.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 3:46 Quote
I had this problem with my 2018 mega. Best thing to do is take note of the number on the side of the actual bearings that you are replacing. The numbers are written on the seals on both sides of the bearing. I found that nukeproof had 4 of the bearings I needed listed as 61802-2rs1 where as they are actually bearing numbers f6802vh7. They are a flange type bearing that have a flange on the outer race and a wider inner race 15mm ID x 24/26mm OD x 5/7mm WIDE. Enduroforkseals sell a quality replacement of this bearing and they list it as a f6802:

https://www.enduroforkseals.com/products/berings-individual/specialty-bearings/full-comp/F6802-LLU-MAX-E-BO.html

Best to check yours first as if it's the same as mine was, a normal 6802 won't work, it needs to be the f6802 that's listed on enduroforkseals.
I didn't know they were flanged as you can't tell when they are installed.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
Spangoolies wrote:
I had this problem with my 2018 mega. Best thing to do is take note of the number on the side of the actual bearings that you are replacing. The numbers are written on the seals on both sides of the bearing. I found that nukeproof had 4 of the bearings I needed listed as 61802-2rs1 where as they are actually bearing numbers f6802vh7. They are a flange type bearing that have a flange on the outer race and a wider inner race 15mm ID x 24/26mm OD x 5/7mm WIDE. Enduroforkseals sell a quality replacement of this bearing and they list it as a f6802:

https://www.enduroforkseals.com/products/berings-individual/specialty-bearings/full-comp/F6802-LLU-MAX-E-BO.html

Best to check yours first as if it's the same as mine was, a normal 6802 won't work, it needs to be the f6802 that's listed on enduroforkseals.
I didn't know they were flanged as you can't tell when they are installed.

Excellent!! Thank you! I have great success Enduro fork seals in the past. An excellent company.

Mine are the same ones.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
Your welcome. I replaced all of mine with the enduro max bearings. Slow rotational speed but better built for high loads so perfect for suspension application. best of luck

Posted: Aug 18, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
The issue with the forks on my mega carbon is that I have a slight knock forwards and backwards. No matter what I do. I’ve even changed the spacers. Any ideas?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008074
Mobile Version of Website