Capra rubber frame protectors - how to stick again to frame?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Capra rubber frame protectors - how to stick again to frame?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 4:51 Quote
Hi Guys,

I guess that some of you had this problem already, therefore I would appreciate sharing your ways of fixing this issue. Crucial protectors on my 2018 Capra starts to fall off, especially the one on chainstay.
What kind of glue/adhesive tape should be used to stick it properly without damaging the frame/paint?
It looks like the factory one is kind of an elastic, transparent glue that is easy to remove.

Posted: May 11, 2019 at 7:44 Quote
fnk wrote:
Hi Guys,

I guess that some of you had this problem already, therefore I would appreciate sharing your ways of fixing this issue. Crucial protectors on my 2018 Capra starts to fall off, especially the one on chainstay.
What kind of glue/adhesive tape should be used to stick it properly without damaging the frame/paint?
It looks like the factory one is kind of an elastic, transparent glue that is easy to remove.
Had this happen on my Jeffsy. I'm gonna let it ride until it starts to peal up and become annoying. Have you tried reaching out to YT for a replacement? I did replace some of the transparent protectors with the 3M 7641 Shower Tread tape and that's worked pretty well. In for feedback from others as well.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013771
Mobile Version of Website