! Noob Alert ! Noob Alert !

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
! Noob Alert ! Noob Alert !
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 18:24 Quote
Hello Everybody,
My name is Paul, I'm from Michigan and I'm a Bikeaholic....
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as a new member of the PinkBike forums. I currently reside in Michigan and I have been pushing pedals as long as I can remember. Im an old school bmx fart but I have very recently gotten into riding MTB. I still ride and collect BMX bikes but have now totally fallen in love with the sport of MTB after a good friend let me try out their bike and I was instantly Hooked. Shortly after, I purchased what I would consider my first legitimate MTB which is a 2016 Specialized Comp 6 fattie which is an extremely fun bike. As the story goes with most MTB riders, I then decided that a full suspension bike would be a fun addition and I got a great deal on a used Jamis Defcon1 which is also a very fun bike.

I'm stoked to be back on the saddle again after a few years off and I can't explain how awesome it is. Mountain bike technology, suspension, and frame design has evolved so much in the past few decades and I'm excited to see where it goes next.

As far as the name goes (Flats4Lyfe) it's not a jab, more less kind of an inside joke amongst a friend and I who insists that I need clips to ride. Just a personal preference thing for me and I know that I'm not the only one. Who knows, maybe someday I will find myself clipped in but I just find that highly unlikely. Lol. I look forward to meeting and riding with some of you guys and I already appreciate the vast amount of knowledge that can be found on PinkBike and I only hope to contribute more.

Thank You
Paul

Posted: Apr 17, 2019 at 5:29 Quote
Old BMX guys rule HAHA ! I am newer on this site as well. I have found an enormous amount of information on here and bought a bike through the site ! Good luck in your endeavors and keep the black side down ( it takes a lot longer to heal up now ???? )

Posted: Apr 17, 2019 at 7:26 Quote
Welcome to the thunder dome bub.
Inner tubes and flat pedals for life!

Wink

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 0:33 Quote
Mataevos wrote:
Welcome to the thunder dome bub.
Inner tubes and flat pedals for life!

Wink
Bub Rub and Lil' Sis were happy to demonstrate..........

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007691
Mobile Version of Website