2019 Intense Tracer Pro Build

PB Forum :: Intense
2019 Intense Tracer Pro Build
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 13:08 Quote
I've been out of the mountain bike game for a few years. We have a LBS that sells Intense and speaking with the owner I had a good feeling and it seems like the Intense Tracer is a hell of a bike for the money. I am looking at the pro build especially with the carbon wheel deal going on.
This weekend I'm taking the tracer on a demo and hopefully that will seal the deal.

I'm coming from a 2012 Santa Cruz Nickel that I haven't ridden in a few years. And after going out on it recently. I either need to sell it to get something fresh or spend money and upgrade the suspension and drivetrain.

The other bike I've been lusting after is a SC Bronson. Mostly because my other bike is SC and has done well for me. The other day I took a demo of the new V3 Bronson. The bike was fantastic. A lot of fun, leaps and bounds ahead of what I'm used to.

A comparable build is over 7k for the carbon Bronson with the carbon wheels. I cant seem to justify the extra 1500+ bucks for the SC name and was wondering if anyone had spent time on both.

I know the Tracer is more of a Nomad competitor so maybe it isnt a good comparison at all. But wanted to check.

Posted: May 29, 2019 at 19:33 Quote
Ive only spent time on the Tracer out of these 2 bikes but I can say if i have the chance I will.buy another. Climbs great and descends great. Probably the best all arounder enduro bike for the money.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 19:25 Quote
Hey thanks. Just took delivery of a new Intense Tracer Foundation build today. Swapped out a few parts though, GX Eagle Crankset, Deity Skywire 25mm rise Carbon bar with Deity Grips. Magura MT7 Pro Brakes and Rotors. Cant wait to hit the trails this weekend.

The free carbon wheelset should be coming soon as well. A lot of bike for the money.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
flyingnome wrote:
Hey thanks. Just took delivery of a new Intense Tracer Foundation build today. Swapped out a few parts though, GX Eagle Crankset, Deity Skywire 25mm rise Carbon bar with Deity Grips. Magura MT7 Pro Brakes and Rotors. Cant wait to hit the trails this weekend.

The free carbon wheelset should be coming soon as well. A lot of bike for the money.

Yeeeew! It's a great bike, you're gonna be so stoked with it.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 6:20 Quote
Gmoneyog1 wrote:
flyingnome wrote:

Yeeeew! It's a great bike, you're gonna be so stoked with it.

Thanks! Will post pics hopefully tomorrow after I get the upgrades installed.

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 18:06 Quote
Here's my new bike.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015565
Mobile Version of Website