Manchester trails

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Manchester trails
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 14:30 Quote
Recently moved up to Manchester and I'm looking to get back out riding. I live in Stockport and I'm happy to ride out to trails or drive.

So far I've found Clayton Vale which has three routes with some black runs.

Is there anything else locally worth checking out or am I looking at a drive to the peaks for a decent ride?

Cheers

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 0:54 Quote
Macc forest is fairly near, some decent runs there.

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 5:33 Quote
If you are willing to drive, you have plenty of choice in the Peaks...Ladybower, Hope, Peak Forest...loads of other good places to ride around Sheffield...Stanage Edge, Wharny and Greno Woods, around Fox House and Totley...just depends what type of riding you like to do. Being in Manchester is also nice because younger not too far of a drive to get to the north of wales...

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 at 14:33 Quote
Farmer Johns is a local one. £8 for entry, Marple Bridge in Stockport. More bike park in style rather than trail centre. Really good for jump practice. It's a ride down, push back up affair. Full face required too. Its never busy during the week normally four or five other riders there, weekends are busy though.

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
Thanks for the suggestions, I shall look into those!

O+ FL
Posted: May 9, 2019 at 5:03 Quote
There's the new indoor dirt factory that looks good too.

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 7:08 Quote
Havok bike park todmorden

Posted: Jun 28, 2019 at 1:56 Quote
Download the trail forks app.
Hebden Bridge ,Gisburn and Eastridge woods .Long mynd (shropshire) all around an hours drive from manc,

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016668
Mobile Version of Website