Post your BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your BROOKLYN MACHINE WORKS bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 2:17 Quote
NoSkidMarks wrote:
deadmeat25 wrote:
I know I know! But it's an endangered species with a very high bottom bracket! Smile
chop the Bb ;-). You can't really get the chain stays modern short though due to their design.

?

Posted: Sep 20, 2015 at 5:02 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
NoSkidMarks wrote:
deadmeat25 wrote:
I know I know! But it's an endangered species with a very high bottom bracket! Smile
chop the Bb ;-). You can't really get the chain stays modern short though due to their design.

?
The dog link etc being BB mean the chain stays have to be a certain length. Low BB will help make it more maneuverable, but it'll still be long in the arse and short in the front.

Posted: Sep 20, 2015 at 6:38 Quote
NoSkidMarks wrote:
deadmeat25 wrote:
NoSkidMarks wrote:

?
The dog link etc being BB mean the chain stays have to be a certain length. Low BB will help make it more maneuverable, but it'll still be long in the arse and short in the front.

Moving the BB lower and further back will shorten the stays RELATIVE to the BB.

Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 1:20 Quote
If you're chopping off the BB and welding further back, for sure. DO IT!

Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 15:33 Quote
NoSkidMarks wrote:
If you're chopping off the BB and welding further back, for sure. DO IT!

Smile I might make a bracket instead Smile

Posted: Oct 20, 2017 at 10:37 Quote
As crazy at it might sound, my Brooklyn Big Link No8 which was stolen from my flat in London nine years ago, (as can be seen in my comments on this thread from back then) resurfaced on Gumtree yesterday!

Thanks to getting a heads up from a fellow Pinkbike member I saw the advert and contacted the seller immediately.
Despite him promising to hold the bike for me until today he went ahead and sold it...
Thankfully I'm now in contact with the buyer, and the police have re-opened the case and are now in possession of all the new information.
Hopefully this should see my bike safely returned to me, it's rightful owner as soon as possible after being missing for almost a decade! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 at 18:15 Quote
scottnotscot wrote:
As crazy at it might sound, my Brooklyn Big Link No8 which was stolen from my flat in London nine years ago, (as can be seen in my comments on this thread from back then) resurfaced on Gumtree yesterday!

Thanks to getting a heads up from a fellow Pinkbike member I saw the advert and contacted the seller immediately.
Despite him promising to hold the bike for me until today he went ahead and sold it...
Thankfully I'm now in contact with the buyer, and the police have re-opened the case and are now in possession of all the new information.
Hopefully this should see my bike safely returned to me, it's rightful owner as soon as possible after being missing for almost a decade! Big Grin

Dude that sucks!

Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 5:00 Quote
Brooklyn Machine Works Minilink 9

Minilink #9 is finally back in business!

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 at 14:38 Quote
Any one whant sale frame or whole bike let me know
Cheers

Posted: Jan 16, 2019 at 17:48 Quote
Looking for a BMW Brooklyn Machine Works Park bike frame/fork, or complete. (26”)

jerryerrigo@gmail.com

Thank you, Jerry

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 16:25 Quote
Jerzeyboy730 wrote:
Looking for a BMW Brooklyn Machine Works Park bike frame/fork, or complete. (26”)

The frame is for 24" wheels only. Although I think the geometry was based around having a 26" fork and front wheel.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015088
Mobile Version of Website