current pics soon.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 8:38 Quote
Hi, Racelink pimped ....

photo

photo

easy, chunkster ...

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
Man, I'm going to miss my Link, but I have better things coming (I didn't think it was possible either, but apparently it is!). Chunkster, your Link is one of my favorites, looks awesome. Then again, all Links dotup

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
RL #115

photo

photo

photo

I just got a Ti bar with the Red hard coated rod ends, so ill add picks of it on the bike later...

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
FRDH - are those I9 wheels?
If they are did you have any trouble with lacing the rear wheel for the RL?

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 5:56 Quote
Beautiful! This rocks seeing all these Brooklyn's. Tell any other Brooklyn riders you guys know about the thread. Anyone out there have an SR6, Gangsta, mini link, or the BMX or cruiser? Let's see if we can find some. Keep it up fellas!

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 7:01 Quote
Brooklynuk85 wrote:

yeah i did. I ordered the right hub width i think it was 135x12mm i forget ive had alot of more important things happen to me than remembering the hub with since i ordered them Razz , but when i first put the rear wheel on the bike the tread rubbed on the chainguide. all you have to do to fix it is loosen the drive side spokes and tighten the spokes on the brake side to move the rim and tread away from the chainguide, i forget what its called but it worked fine.

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 8:30 Quote
frdh wrote:
Brooklynuk85 wrote:

yeah i did. I ordered the right hub width i think it was 135x12mm i forget ive had alot of more important things happen to me than remembering the hub with since i ordered them Razz , but when i first put the rear wheel on the bike the tread rubbed on the chainguide. all you have to do to fix it is loosen the drive side spokes and tighten the spokes on the brake side to move the rim and tread away from the chainguide, i forget what its called but it worked fine.

cool atleast its easily sorted out, they look really sweet. dream wheels, i wish they did them in 24"Frown

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 10:02 Quote
frdh wrote:
Brooklynuk85 wrote:

it's called dishing

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
photo
https://ep2.pinkbike.org/photo/1727/pbpic1727684.jpg

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
rockitonacannondale wrote:
frdh wrote:
Brooklynuk85 wrote:

it's called dishing

RIGHT, yeah it was on the tip of my tongue.. haha

Posted: Apr 11, 2008 at 7:50 Quote
Hey fella! Found out 2 days ago that the new " Big Ben" 26" hardtail willbe available fairly soon. BMW is taking pre-orders for friends and riders now, so it shouldn't be too long untilaverage joe can buy one. Luke from BMW said that the frame will be priced the same os the Park bike around $600.00- $700.00 US. I'll be looking to get one after a while. Send them an E-mail if you're interested. Later fellas!

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 6:17 Quote
Here's a pic of the "Big Ben" <Photo does not exist: 1792206>

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 6:19 Quote
Also, an updated pic of my park, ( i took the FOX stickers off the fork and put the Brooklyn one on before I saw this pic of the big ben)
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023940
Mobile Version of Website