WTF Redbull? Posting spoilers next to replays is not cool!

PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
WTF Redbull? Posting spoilers next to replays is not cool!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
So the Redbull site and app has the DH race replays right next to a video titled "[winning racers name]'s Wining Run - Maribor"

That's great guys - so before I sit down to watch the race, you're just straight up telling me who won? Thanks for that - I was looking forward to enjoying some gripping racing...

Posted: May 4, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
I completely agree. That was bullshit.

Caveat- I was in the hospital post op with a badly broken leg. Didn’t the whole production seem extremely shitty and not typical? Everything and everybody seemed off from the announcing, to the editing, to the problems noted above.... I hope it doesn’t continue like this.

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
thatfloralshirtlad wrote:
preach brother

O+
Posted: May 14, 2019 at 9:24 Quote
evolixsurf wrote:
I completely agree. That was bullshit.

Caveat- I was in the hospital post op with a badly broken leg. Didn’t the whole production seem extremely shitty and not typical? Everything and everybody seemed off from the announcing, to the editing, to the problems noted above.... I hope it doesn’t continue like this.

Yeah I noticed that too, but in fairness, I think I remember things being a little un-polished for the Losinj race last year. It settled down last year, so hopefully the same this year.

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 4:26 Quote
Not trying to slate downhill here but I feel I need to say this. I personally love watching the DH races but one thing that annoys me is that as a Freerider the tracks’ jumps are always tiny. Now I respect that Downhill isn’t about the jumps but if they’re going to be small at a world cup level then what is the point of having them there. I personally would prefer the tracks if they had no jumps rather than small shitty ones. Opinions ?

O+
Posted: May 19, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
duncanstrohnd wrote:
So the Redbull site and app has the DH race replays right next to a video titled "[winning racers name]'s Wining Run - Maribor"

That's great guys - so before I sit down to watch the race, you're just straight up telling me who won? Thanks for that - I was looking forward to enjoying some gripping racing...

Agreed! Red Bull, and everyone else, please stop posting spoilers!

I also don’t think DH racing needs the cheesy introductions with the serious looks into the cameras or the I’m number one silliness. DH racing is rad enough that it doesn’t need that American Ninja Warrior nonsense.

On a very big positive they are showing 30 riders in men’s and they didn’t run any interviews or fluff in the middle of someone’s run.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007736
Mobile Version of Website