Do you want to make Pinkbike and Trailforks better? Pinkbike is looking for full time Software Developers - Check Available Jobs

Sick bicycles customers-record of orders thread

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Sick bicycles customers-record of orders thread
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 7:59 Quote
Wulf frame october 2018.

Lots of other bits, some of which they had but didn’t send. Bunch of wankers.

I think nothing is going to happen on their side.
They’ve got away with making people miserable.
It’s funny that the pair of them like to prat on about their mental health. They had some tops made after the Prodigy singer took his life.
All money was to be donated to MIND.
I bet it didn’t. More like MINE.

Proper SCUMBAGS.

Posted: Aug 29, 2019 at 5:17 Quote
I Ordered fruit dove gnarcissist Large in January 2018. Got it half a year later.
Between order and delivery Had to communicate massively.
their communication is ridiculous.
I got the impression that they get energy by torturing their customers.
Insane,
I had to manage myself to not get emotionally entraped.
Currently I am offering the gnar frame for a reasonable price. Its a good frame, but was not worth the money at all.
already ordered a BTR Belter, with proper paint job etc...

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 14:50 Quote
So, the Saga Continues...

I posted on behalf of a friend earlier in this thread...

He ordered an Anniversary Gen 1 Gnarcissist in Pink around May last year, he much like the rest of you peeps, he hadn't received it. He constantly asked Sick Co for the whereabouts of his bike and was feed many excuses, until he found it on one of the Sick Co Facebook groups, where someone had claimed they bought it from someone for a friend.
He contacted Sick Co, who claimed that it had been stolen from the warehouse.
Sick Co, said it was all in hand and he had nothing to worry about...

Until, I was sat at the pub and low and behold, what pops up on ebay? His frame!!
He contacted Sick again, this time the police were involved.
Again, Sick said he had nothing to worry about and it was all it in hand.

A few months passed, Sick went a tad quiet. He decided to get in contact with Sick and the frame was sat ready and waiting to be picked up and sent back to the painters as it had some shipping damaged. Again, more lies fed to him.

Now, this is where, I personally think it gets really interesting.

My friend, went and collected a frame from the Sick co painter and we all assumed, at long last, he had his Sick Co frame (Although, still waiting on a ruby wull).
Until this evening, he found another Sick Co Gnar in Pink on Facebook Market Place.

He contaced the seller, who claims they bought it in a "Lost in Transit" auction.

We're still trying to do a bit of digging but we've worked out so far that Sick Co couldn't provide any proof the frame was theirs when it was stolen from the warehouse, thus the police couldn't do anything or at least that's what we think. I mean sick could've done nothing and just provided my friend with another frame.

I'll update as and when I can.

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 0:09 Quote
Seems you can get hold of a frame....

https://singletrackworld.com/2019/09/big-pile-of-sick-landing-at-on-one/

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011119
Mobile Version of Website