photo
photo

What’s the size on that x2 rear shock?
Can’t wait to get mine...
????

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 13:55 Quote
aitorjaso wrote:
hi!
Has anybody tried to install a 230x60 shok absorber? its only 2.5mm stroke diference.

Olá! Conseguiste montar o x2 230x60?

Obrigado

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 1:19 Quote
photo
photo
Just fitted an AXS dropper, hoefully get a Float X2 on by next week and that should be me happy for a while.

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
Added a wee Push 11/6 shock, awesome.
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2019 at 8:51 Quote
I love how the 11/6 looks on the Megatower....

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 at 21:54 Quote
What did you have before? I am tempted but I have yet to see someone offer a comparison to the super deluxe ultimate coil.

Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 9:42 Quote
Austink wrote:
What did you have before? I am tempted but I have yet to see someone offer a comparison to the super deluxe ultimate coil.

I had the air super deluxe. No comparison. Feels so much more planted now.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 17:14 Quote
What's brand bottom bracket are compatible for the high and low position on the MT? I hear you cant use a CK as it doesn't allow you to run the bike in the high position.

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2019 at 8:48 Quote
Jwheat wrote:
What's brand bottom bracket are compatible for the high and low position on the MT? I hear you cant use a CK as it doesn't allow you to run the bike in the high position.

Depends on your crank axle. CK’s HT2 are perfectly fine. Options for 30mm cranks are limited.

Posted: Dec 2, 2019 at 12:17 Quote
Iv gone for the HT2 I believe you are correct.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
Anybody have real world weights for an XL X01 build Megatower? It's about time to replace my Bronson and I'm trying to decide between MegaTower, HighTower and GG Smash.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
tgent wrote:
Anybody have real world weights for an XL X01 build Megatower? It's about time to replace my Bronson and I'm trying to decide between MegaTower, HighTower and GG Smash.

If not real world weights, can anyone comment on how they feel about the overall weight of the bike? Honestly it's a pretty heavy bike and I'm not sure how I feel about buying one that will be significantly heavier than my current Bronson.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
I haven't weighed my XXL XO1 build but it doesn't feel heavy for an enduro at all. However there's no point in going with the MT if you don't need an enduro bike.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 12:44 Quote
I was worried about the weight as I have a Pivot Mach 6 with a light spec. Jumping on the MT I never even noticed a difference if anything it climbed better than my M6 but it did have a 30t chain ring on.

I was impressed that much my MT got delivered yesterday!!

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 13:28 Quote
Does anybody else have a problem with a loose chainstay flip chip on the Megatower?

My rear wheel has a stupid amount of play and I can see the flip chip moving.

Tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything though I remember somebody mentioned it.

Is SC doing something about it?

Cheers.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029429
Mobile Version of Website