Santa Cruz Megatower

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Megatower
Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 8:25 Quote
The shifter cable segment between the triangles is struggling.

It looks to have the burlier downtube and revised shock tunnel.

Can't wait for the numbers.

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 8:43 Quote
jeremy3220 wrote:
christiaan wrote:
No more flip chip in chainstay?

Santa Cruz already said everything was going to UDH, which means no chainstay flip chips.

Or will in use dropouts similar to the new chameleon?

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 8:57 Quote
sharpy182 wrote:
jeremy3220 wrote:
christiaan wrote:
No more flip chip in chainstay?

Santa Cruz already said everything was going to UDH, which means no chainstay flip chips.

Or will in use dropouts similar to the new chameleon?

since sc uses proportional chainstay sizes now i bet theyre abandoning the adjustment there all together.

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 10:14 Quote
Navy with green graphics… wtf! Is there a shortage of paint as well as bike parts. is that just what paint was left in the factory….. the Santa Cruz graphic designer needs a new set of colouring pens… and a night out on the town. what a yawn fest!!

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 11:24 Quote
sharpy182 wrote:
Navy with green graphics… wtf! Is there a shortage of paint as well as bike parts. is that just what paint was left in the factory….. the Santa Cruz graphic designer needs a new set of colouring pens… and a night out on the town. what a yawn fest!!

Congrats on the first paint scheme complaint.

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 11:44 Quote
jeremy3220 wrote:
sharpy182 wrote:

Congrats on the first paint scheme complaint.

Thanks… I wasn’t expecting a win so early on in the season but conditions were good and everything felt right.

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 11:48 Quote
sharpy182 wrote:

I personally like it, but i'm still waiting for the matt paintjob declinaison to make my choice. I asked to my dealer to know a bit more about the release date : should be on July according to him... Let's see when it will be available. Hopefully before summer 2024 :p

Posted: Mar 25, 2022 at 17:31 Quote
Numar wrote:
Hi There,

For frenchspeakers (and others who could just have a look to the pictures) here is the first spyshot of the megatower 2023

https://www.vojomag.com/news/spyshot-santa-cruz-un-nouveau-megatower-en-preparation/

Cheers

Good find!

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 2:45 Quote
lance2012 wrote:
Numar wrote:
Hi There,

For frenchspeakers (and others who could just have a look to the pictures) here is the first spyshot of the megatower 2023

https://www.vojomag.com/news/spyshot-santa-cruz-un-nouveau-megatower-en-preparation/

Cheers

Good find!

I know there was a Santa Cruz test camp in France last week. Possibly the new Megatower was shown to the press there and will be officially presented very soon (maybe already tomorrow)!?

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 4:25 Quote
There's as SC video premiere on Youtube in 5 days.

Timing could fit a MT launch?

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 7:35 Quote
yeti85 wrote:

Craig Evans rides the 5010, So no, I doubt he would be the one to introduce the MT.
April 15, I know a guy who knows a guy.

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 8:17 Quote
juxtapozy wrote:
yeti85 wrote:

Craig Evans rides the 5010, So no, I doubt he would be the one to introduce the MT.
April 15, I know a guy who knows a guy.

he also rides a tallboy, hightower, megatower, nomad...

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 8:38 Quote
yeti85 wrote:

If I had to guess the bike on the thumbnail is his Bronson given the red lyrik.

New MT will likely have either zeb or 38. of course there can be multiple bikes in his videos, but just something that came in mind..

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 9:48 Quote
bikefuturist wrote:
yeti85 wrote:

If I had to guess the bike on the thumbnail is his Bronson given the red lyrik.

New MT will likely have either zeb or 38. of course there can be multiple bikes in his videos, but just something that came in mind..

In the description of the video is written, that it’s a Bronson - but I really think, that they‘ll maybe release something tomorrow because last Megatower is from march 2019 and in the past Santa Cruz often/allways published on tuesdays

Active Forum Threads
7 mins ago - Do You Wear Gloves Mountain Biking?
37 mins ago - Official Vernon Riders Thread
47 mins ago - Trek session owners club
50 mins ago - Where can I watch the World Champs online?
55 mins ago - Does a 'stiff', 1.125", long-travel 32 mm stanchion fork exist?
56 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
1 hours ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
1 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2022!
1 hours ago - Report Scammers on Pinkbike HERE *Read 1st Post* then contact isaacschmidt directly
1 hours ago - Dented rim
2 hours ago - Mountain bike trails near starlight pa
2 hours ago - 155mm cranks for shimano ep8
2 hours ago - Cura 2 vs magura mt trail sport
2 hours ago - Riders in North Carolina
3 hours ago - SKEERPOORT CLINIC)‎]‎[@]‎[ 0833736090 *DR. JABULILE!$^^ Abortion PILLS FOR SALE IN SKEERPOORT/NORTHWEST CLINIC
3 hours ago - Rustenburg 0833736090 * Cheap Clinic * DR. JABULILE / Abortion PILLS FOR SALE IN RUSTENBURG / BREDASDORP CLINIC
3 hours ago - IN Etwatwa[(WhatsApp.._+̲2̲7̲6̲3̲3̲8̲6̲7̲0̲6̲3̲)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Etwatwa GWxrEbi*&$*^$-
3 hours ago - IN Etwatwa[(WhatsApp.._••• +27633867063•••)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Etwatwa iOM5IUQ*)~!$}*
3 hours ago - Grabouw ][**WhatsApp:0633867063'*][* Legit & Safe Abortion Pills For Sale In Grabouw,g47, LENASIA &^`%(&^`%(g47g47
3 hours ago - IN ETWATWA[(WhatsApp.._+27633867063)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN ETWATWA FSogMXV%^}`_~$
3 hours ago - IN Elliot[(WhatsApp.._+͎2͎7͎6͎3͎3͎8͎6͎7͎0͎6͎3͎)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Elliot Jg3j1F4}#$*$)`
3 hours ago - IN Elgin[(WhatsApp.._+27633867063.._)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Elgin TyjhtQ7$%)}#`@
3 hours ago - RAMOKOKASTAD CLINIC)‎]‎[@]‎[ 0833736090 *DR. JABULILE!$^^ Abortion PILLS FOR SALE IN RAMOKOKASTAD/NORTHWEST CLINIC
3 hours ago - IN Elim[(WhatsApp.._0633867063____)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Elim eVmZ88O)^(^(!`
3 hours ago - IN Elandslaagte[(WhatsApp.._(+27)-633867063)][ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Elandslaagte GfbHnDH%@-`^@@

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007299
Mobile Version of Website