Bhailoog786 is a major SCAMMER

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Bhailoog786 is a major SCAMMER
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 3, 2019 at 19:33 Quote
I found what looked to be a good deal on, this guy advertised pristine, showroom condition Hightower, brand new Mac is DHF tubeless tires on Race face rims, he also said most parts are brand new, zero miles on the build.

I did my due diligence asked for lots of pics and info etc... he asked me to pay with PAYPAL “friends & Family”.

I paid and he sent the bike.

It arrived at the bike shop where I got a report on the bike. He told me fresh bleed on the brakes

-

-The fork steer tube has barely enough room for the stem alone
-wrong wheels
The rear shock seals are shot and the shock needs service (not new as described)
-wrong tires non tubeless compatible and not maxxis
- broken rear break lever ( needs replacing)
-rear caliper seals were shot (xtr)
-crank are rubbed bald to bare metal
- brakes when I bled them were nearly black and had not been bled

Also he puts a picture up with a good price and when you inquire the price goes up $1000 for the bike in the picture. He is fill of shit!!!

I contacted the guy to see what we could do and he just said “have a good day”

This douche sells a tone of stuff but I got scammed!!! Bhailoog786 SCAMMER.

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 23:18 Quote
Even though you paid via friends and family, I would still contact paypal, and do it asap, you may have some recourse.
Jerks like him need to be b$#ch slapped. Good luck, hope you at least get some of your $$ back. BTW, when you buy a high ticket item, Never, ever pay via friends and family, pony up the fee and use goods and services for your Protection.

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 23:31 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
Even though you paid via friends and family, I would still contact paypal, and do it asap, you may have some recourse.
Jerks like him need to be b$#ch slapped. Good luck, hope you at least get some of your $$ back. BTW, when you buy a high ticket item, Never, ever pay via friends and family, pony up the fee and use goods and services for your Protection.

BTW, you can click on his profile, and at the bottom of the page it says Report User...Wink

Posted: May 4, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
I have talked to PayPal there is nothing they can do.

I spoke to my bank and the bank had reversed the transaction. So I got my money back, I have told the guy I will use the money to make the bike exactly what he said it was and if there is any thing left I will send him the difference.

“Have a good day bud”. Haha

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
mshrlck wrote:
I have talked to PayPal there is nothing they can do.

I spoke to my bank and the bank had reversed the transaction. So I got my money back, I have told the guy I will use the money to make the bike exactly what he said it was and if there is any thing left I will send him the difference.

“Have a good day bud”. Haha
Lol good one.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
At end of the day there’s your story, his and then the truth.

Try not read anything into my comment k as not a dig.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
In this case there is one story... this douche bag misrepresented his products fit, finish and quality in an effort to make a sale. The. When I called him out when the bike arrived he basically told me to f*ck off!

Good news for me, my bank reversed the transaction, I have the bike and the money. I texted him to notify him that I would fix what needed fixing, replace what needed replacing and if there was anything left I would send him the rest.

Turns out I could not afford to replace the f’d up fork or the f’d up rear shock.

So looks like he loses, I win.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 2:13 Quote
Send him the a broken chain haha

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008924
Mobile Version of Website