Trail area directions

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trail area directions
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 4, 2019 at 4:08 Quote
Hi, just wondering how to change the location on the directions tab in a trail area? I have created the trail area of Mt Marley Mtb trails in Stanthorpe Australia and we would like the directions tab to take you to our trail head on Foxton St Stanthorpe.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 11:42 Quote
Not exactly sure what you mean by "directions tab", but you can edit the region and move the red region marker to the spot you wish. Or add a Parking lot POI in that location.

https://www.trailforks.com/contribute/poi/?rid=24645&catid=2

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
Hi, the tab I am talking about is when your in the region screen in the app, it has 3 tabs under the photo, it has map, directions and web. If you hit the directions tab it will bring you to the top of the mountain which is fine if you want to ride the Black trails down, we would like to find a way to change the place it sends you to Foxton St which is where our trailhead is. We have had a few complaints that people dont know where to start cause this tab is sending them to the top. Thanks

Mod Plus
Posted: May 17, 2019 at 16:11 Quote
I see, a short term fix is to move the red region marker using the website to the spot you want the directions to goto.

A better fix is for us to save alternative lat/lon point specific for that directions separate from the location of the red marker, which is usually in the middle of the riding area. The website kinda does this, it picks the closest POI icon to the red marker, but currently no way to specify one, in situations where there are multiple.

*update* i'm working on a fix for the next app update soon.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019256
Mobile Version of Website