Angle fire DH series

PB Forum :: Downhill
Angle fire DH series
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 11:29 Quote
So I’m not new to racing, I’ve been racing BMX and motocross for 25 years. I ride DH weekly and I think I want to try a race. I live a few hours south of Angle Fire and the DH race series will start in a few weeks. I’m thinking about try it, it seems fun. What kind of track am I looking at? I was thinking open men’s or men’s over 35, what kind of skill levels are we looking in these classes? I’m not a beginner by any means, but I know I’m no pro.....

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 11:12 Quote
Depends on the track that they chose. Nothing too crazy there, but you can get moving and pin it. It's always a good time out there.

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 15:03 Quote
could be muddy, could be dry enough for hard pack . racings fun! race to not be DFL!

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 18:53 Quote
I YouTubed the fire 5 tracks for the last few years. Looks like it’s all the same year to year. Lots of straits it seems. Gonna try men’s master class. Looks fun, we rented a condo for the weekend, should be a good time. If I don’t wad myself up...

Posted: May 9, 2019 at 3:50 Quote
hmc499 wrote:
I YouTubed the fire 5 tracks for the last few years. Looks like it’s all the same year to year. Lots of straits it seems. Gonna try men’s master class. Looks fun, we rented a condo for the weekend, should be a good time. If I don’t wad myself up...

NM had alot more snow this year so conditions could potentially change slightly.

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 5:52 Quote
Yeah, there’s supposed to be some snow this weekend too. I hope it’s not muddy. I hate mud...

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 8:20 Quote
I've been riding thick ass mud at Windrock all winter. I'm actually hoping for some slick sections

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 15:23 Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 15:10 Quote
if you didn't already know, they pushed their opening day to next weekend / Memorial Day weekend because of snow fall

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 18:18 Quote
Yeah, I saw that. They said the dirt should be “good”. I guess we’ll see...

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010686
Mobile Version of Website