Ready for a new bike - looking for suggestions

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Ready for a new bike - looking for suggestions
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 10, 2019 at 16:36 Quote
I have a 2014 Scott Genius 740 that I have been riding since new. I'm a big fan of the twinloc system and think the bike rides really smooth in all kinds of terrain. I live in BC and ride a lot around Kamloops, Rossland, Golden and Prince George.

I've been looking at the Giant Trance 2 as well as considering buying another Scott Genius. Any ideas?

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
tashorganic wrote:
I have a 2014 Scott Genius 740 that I have been riding since new. I'm a big fan of the twinloc system and think the bike rides really smooth in all kinds of terrain. I live in BC and ride a lot around Kamloops, Rossland, Golden and Prince George.

I've been looking at the Giant Trance 2 as well as considering buying another Scott Genius. Any ideas?

budget?

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
Wkramer510 wrote:
tashorganic wrote:

budget?

I'm thinking the most I can spend is $4000 after tax. Thanks for the reply!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011626
Mobile Version of Website