Northrock fat bikes??

PB Forum :: Fat Bikes
Northrock fat bikes??
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 13, 2019 at 16:59 Quote
Im currently looking at buying a fat bike to add to the collection I currently have. During my browsing I came across a brand I'm not at all familiar with. Northrock bikes which are sold at Costco. I believe they are made by the same people that make giant but don't quote me.
Anyways, with a price tag of $399 Canadian the xc00 fat bike caught my attention. Almost bought it then and there. Seems solid.
Is anyone familiar with this brand?

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 18:44 Quote
Yes, i purchaced my Northrock XC00 from my local Costco last summer for $299.00 U.S. I feel its one of the best, if not the best fatbike avalible for under $1K. It says made by Giant right on the box. Over the winter i systematically replaced everything except the seat, bottom bracket, and rear derailleur adding things like hydraulic brakes, 180 mm rotors, air suspension fork, dropper post, 170 mm cranks, 80mm rims with free hub, 8 speed 11-34 cassette, 30T narrow wide chain wheel, 170 mm cranks, riser bar, bolt on grips, and flat pedals, its 37 lbs as it sits now. It appears to be the same frame as the Momentum Rocker King, also made my Giant. Its not the fanciest thing out there but im loving mine, and for the price you just cant beat it.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017972
Mobile Version of Website