2019 BC instinct

PB Forum :: Rocky Mountain Bikes
2019 BC instinct
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 16, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
On a 2019 BC with 29" wheels for 3 weeks now. It climbs amazingly well and descends with confidence. I'm having a blast. The ride feels effortless and I'm starting to PR a lot of segments. Has anyone tried 27+? Just curious on your thoughts. Also, there are 3 screws for the bottle cage but the bottom screw is on the flat part of the frame. Does anyone know what that would be for? I haven't seen any bottle cages or accessories that would fit there.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 12:59 Quote
stapmike wrote:
On a 2019 BC with 29" wheels for 3 weeks now. It climbs amazingly well and descends with confidence. I'm having a blast. The ride feels effortless and I'm starting to PR a lot of segments. Has anyone tried 27+? Just curious on your thoughts. Also, there are 3 screws for the bottle cage but the bottom screw is on the flat part of the frame. Does anyone know what that would be for? I haven't seen any bottle cages or accessories that would fit there.

As for that third screw closest to the seat tube, It is for Fox Live Valve. The battery/controller goes there.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 20:52 Quote
wrote:
As for that third screw closest to the seat tube, It is for Fox Live Valve. The battery/controller goes there.

Ahh. Makes sense. Thanks!

Posted: Sep 1, 2019 at 19:51 Quote
stapmike wrote:
Has anyone tried 27+?

They made a bike called "Pipeline" using the Instinct frame and 27.5+ wheels. You could check reviews for that bike to see if it be worth trying. it hasn't been listed in the 2020 fleet, so it might be discontinued.

Posted: Sep 6, 2019 at 13:05 Quote
Brooksmith wrote:
stapmike wrote:
Has anyone tried 27+?

They made a bike called "Pipeline" using the Instinct frame and 27.5+ wheels. You could check reviews for that bike to see if it be worth trying. it hasn't been listed in the 2020 fleet, so it might be discontinued.

A rep I was talking to confirmed that the Pipeline was discontinued.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008700
Mobile Version of Website