DJ/Freeride wheelset

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
DJ/Freeride wheelset
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 17, 2019 at 18:18 Quote
Hey guys. So iv got "Canyon Stitched 720" slope style bike which I ride mostly on my local DJ trails and race bmx tracks.
Its a single speed frame so I'm going with the "profile elite single speed hub set(front n rear) and thinking of getting them laced up to sun ringle MTX rims.
But I'm wanting to see what other options you guys think are good for my riding styles?
And also the MTX come in 29mm or 31mm width. Iv got 30mm rims that come stock on my bike so what width rims would you advise to run? Or what you guys run?
What spoke wheel amount would you go? 32 or 36 spoke
Thanks heaps
Snyds

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 16:44 Quote
32 spoke, Halo Chaos rim, Stan's Flow, DT Swiss, many other rims.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 0:45 Quote
So 28mm rims??
Thanks mate

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 0:55 Quote
snyds1987 wrote:
Hey guys. So iv got "Canyon Stitched 720" slope style bike which I ride mostly on my local DJ trails and race bmx tracks.
Its a single speed frame so I'm going with the "profile elite single speed hub set(front n rear) and thinking of getting them laced up to sun ringle MTX rims.
But I'm wanting to see what other options you guys think are good for my riding styles?
And also the MTX come in 29mm or 31mm width. Iv got 30mm rims that come stock on my bike so what width rims would you advise to run? Or what you guys run?
What spoke wheel amount would you go? 32 or 36 spoke
Thanks heaps
Snyds

Spank Spoon can be good choice.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 19:24 Quote
I just started running Spoons, love them so far !

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 18:08 Quote
Ive got a set of dj wheels I would sell you. Dartmoor reel pro ss rear hub 11t driver (oil slick), Reel front (oil slick), dartmoor shield rims laced up with DT spokes. Solid wheelset, and true. Only selling to buy another set with black hubs and a larger driver. Hit me up if your interested.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013709
Mobile Version of Website