Play in linkage of 2019 Tues?

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Play in linkage of 2019 Tues?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 18, 2019 at 16:46 Quote
My 29'er Tues CF Pro has some serious knock in the linkage. I pulled all the collet bolts, checked bearings, checked the entire linkage and there's still enough play to make a loud knock. Everything is torqued to spec. Anyone experienced this before? Trying to head to angelfire next weekend and I can't figure this out. Wondering if it's been an issue for anyone else? I emailed YT already.

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
I have exactly the same problem !

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
simon03 wrote:

Have you reached out to YT? Any update? I’m hoping to get a hold of them tomorrow.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
I talked to YT USA this morning and they're looking into it and supposed to be getting back to me.

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
Frontrange wrote:
simon03 wrote:

Have you reached out to YT? Any update? I’m hoping to get a hold of them tomorrow.

YT asks me to check if washers were mounted. Like they are, I have to send back the bike for examination.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 6:42 Quote
I'm starting to get pretty bummed about this... They asked me to tighten the linkage in a sequence they emailed me but it didn't change anything. I bought this bike specifically for a whistler trip that I leave to go on in two weeks and I've so far gotten to ride it exactly 3 times. I missed riding Angelfire today because of this already. Hoping for a proper solution when they're back to work tomorrow.

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
Same case that you ! I will open a PayPal litigation because I have other issue with the bike.

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 12:53 Quote
simon03 wrote:
Same case that you ! I will open a PayPal litigation because I have other issue with the bike.

That sucks man! I'm getting really nervous about not having a bike for Whistler... I'm hoping they will send me a replacement frame since the bike has only been ridden 3 times and literally a month old.

Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
Just to follow up. I think when my shock blew it jacked up the linkage. YT USA customer service was awesome. Replaced the shock originally 2nd day air, and then a new linkage also 2nd day air. The new linkage (old bearings still) took all play out of the back end.

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 5:16 Quote
Im right on the verge of buying a tues cf pro race. This thread is disheartening.

Anyone else having issues? Great to hear U.S customer service was helpful.

Posted: Sep 2, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
JoeManyhats wrote:
Im right on the verge of buying a tues cf pro race. This thread is disheartening.

Anyone else having issues? Great to hear U.S customer service was helpful.

I wouldn't feel disheartened. I haven't had issues since. YT 2nd day aired me a new shock and then a new linkage.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008788
Mobile Version of Website