What bike/frame for 5'3" 28" inseam

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
What bike/frame for 5'3" 28" inseam
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
Looking for a frame I can stand over and not castrate myself on. Currently riding a 2017 giant reign 1 advanced and the standover is too tall. The other issue is that when the dropper post is all the way down, it doesn't go to the collar of the frame. It makes it a huge pain getting on/off the bike. Any ideas on frames that will fit my size?

5'3" 28" inseam.

I'm a grown little man.

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 12:00 Quote
I love my Pivot 429sl (which is now called something else) and I am about the same height and the same inseam.
I ordered a small and it works great!

Hope this helps! I know you posted this message a while ago......

fitzy564 wrote:
Looking for a frame I can stand over and not castrate myself on. Currently riding a 2017 giant reign 1 advanced and the standover is too tall. The other issue is that when the dropper post is all the way down, it doesn't go to the collar of the frame. It makes it a huge pain getting on/off the bike. Any ideas on frames that will fit my size?

5'3" 28" inseam.

I'm a grown little man.

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
Do you try and extra small before deciding on the small?

jldmtn15 wrote:
I love my Pivot 429sl (which is now called something else) and I am about the same height and the same inseam.
I ordered a small and it works great!

Hope this helps! I know you posted this message a while ago......

fitzy564 wrote:

5'3" 28" inseam.

I'm a grown little man.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008808
Mobile Version of Website