Marzocchi DJ3 broken, need fork lower

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
Marzocchi DJ3 broken, need fork lower
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
I had a pretty obnoxious experience trying to get my DJ3 fork replaced. I need new fork lowers, one of the little forks at the bottom where the axle nut is screwed in broke. I contacted Haro (my bike was a new steel reserve 1.2), the shop i bought it from, marzocchi, and Fox - who is supposed to be doing Marzocchi's warranty stuff now. I only got any real replies/help from Fox, who gave me an RMA number and had me ship it back to them. Then when they received it, they basically said they dont have the right replacement parts, and that i could have a $200 discount on one of their forks, but they said the only fork suitable for a DJ would be a $1k model, way more than i could afford.

Anyone out there have a DJ3 with busted up internals or something that I could buy the fork lowers from. or the other way around even, i could give you new internals and put that money towards a new fork elsewhere.

Also if anyone knows another way in which i could find a replacement for the lowers, that would be great

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 5:50 Quote
QR or 20mm dropouts? I have a few sets about from forks I've parted out over the years, might be able to get you sussed out from the other hemisphere if you still need a set

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 19:19 Quote
I have tons of of DJ stuff get a hold of me through my website
mtbforksbymark.com

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009366
Mobile Version of Website