SB 100 Mods/Issues/Fixes

PB Forum :: Yeti
SB 100 Mods/Issues/Fixes
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 8, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
Hey guys, just recently got a new 2019 SB100 Gx build from eBay. While I’ve been waiting on it tried to conduct some research into upgrades and such. I’ve scoured the internet and have only found minimal if any up to date forums relating to the 100. I’m curious about rear shock options amongst other things. I know it runs a 190x37.5 shock but can’t seem to find any after market fox shocks for sale. Would I need to buy a new float dps and have the stroke reduced?

Post your SB100 questions,pics, mod, issues, fixes. Let’s get a good thread going on all things SB100!

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
I am also considering an sb100. there is a fair bit of info on mtbr to get you started. hope the bike is great for you

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:48 Quote
sfghbiker wrote:
I am also considering an sb100. there is a fair bit of info on mtbr to get you started. hope the bike is great for you

Yeah I’ll let you know how I like it. Pretty excited I’ve always ridden AM bikes and I just keep going down in travel. Since I live in Florida most trails are completely too mellow to need over 120mm, with the exception of the occasional double black. Going from a 2018 Jeffsy 29er which I loved, I can only speculate that this bike will be loads more fun. While I’ve looked at those forums can’t seem to find much about the rear shock since it is an odd metric size. I emailed yeti directly about this so I’ll let you know what they say!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020573
Mobile Version of Website