Whistler -crabapple hits/dirt merchant

PB Forum :: Downhill
Whistler -crabapple hits/dirt merchant
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 14:45 Quote
Anyone know the details on how long until these are open again?!

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 10:39 Quote
I know dirt merchant was supposed to be open today but I don’t know if that happened

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 11:34 Quote
Saw some pics on Instagram of them working on Crabapple hit lips... I heard they had to do a bunch of earthworks in that area to deal with some buried utilities issues which is why there's a delay, check the Whistler thread. Dirt Merchant opened last weekend top to bottom.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 9:49 Quote
gramboh wrote:
Saw some pics on Instagram of them working on Crabapple hit lips... I heard they had to do a bunch of earthworks in that area to deal with some buried utilities issues which is why there's a delay, check the Whistler thread. Dirt Merchant opened last weekend top to bottom.
I’m hearing crabs is gonna get a make over, gonna big some big hips on it. I hope that’s untrue cause I hate hips and shark fins.
DM is fully open.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 5:49 Quote
Thanks guys for all the info! DM looks so cleeean! Been watching that on ig. Sounds like crabapple prob won't be open until later this season then... owell! Starting the drive now and ???????? That the border patrol isn't having a bad day and that Mother Nature throws a little of that sunshine in the sky for tomorrow!! ????????????????

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:01 Quote
Graham1127 wrote:
Thanks guys for all the info! DM looks so cleeean! Been watching that on ig. Sounds like crabapple prob won't be open until later this season then... owell! Starting the drive now and ???????? That the border patrol isn't having a bad day and that Mother Nature throws a little of that sunshine in the sky for tomorrow!! ????????????????
DM running a bit slow, still needs to be broken in. Bridge drops are pretty big and step ups are big. It’s good though! BC cup this weekend so it will be a bit busy.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011226
Mobile Version of Website