Training partner

Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 5:38 Quote
Im 52, I want and will race, but it would be much better with another person with like goals. I need rides to and from MTB races, parks, etc.
Id be qilling to train you, repair, maintain all equipment, advise in setup, gear, health, fitness, diet.
Ive just come off of doing an average of 20,000 miles a year for 6 years.
Ive spent a year in a state of repair concentrating on diet, mind, others, and I really want to succeed. 43 years of cycling, 30 years of XC, and building my own bikes.
I am disabled and cannot drive, so Im seeking someone serious about riding, but has not millions to spend on training and or a trainer. This person would have access to my tools, stand, mechanic's expertise, fitness expertise, and much more, and all I ask for are rides to MTB parks, races, etc. Preferably together as a team or team mates.
Ive got much more talent Im willing to share with anyone seriuos about life, and going fast!
Im in Seattle Washington!

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 5:38 Quote
Uhoh wrote:
Im 52, I want and will race, but it would be much better with another person with like goals. I need rides to and from MTB races, parks, etc.
Id be qilling to train you, repair, maintain all equipment, advise in setup, gear, health, fitness, diet.
Ive just come off of doing an average of 20,000 miles a year for 6 years.
Ive spent a year in a state of repair concentrating on diet, mind, others, and I really want to succeed. 43 years of cycling, 30 years of XC, and building my own bikes.
I am disabled and cannot drive, so Im seeking someone serious about riding, but has not millions to spend on training and or a trainer. This person would have access to my tools, stand, mechanic's expertise, fitness expertise, and much more, and all I ask for are rides to MTB parks, races, etc. Preferably together as a team or team mates.
Ive got much more talent Im willing to share with anyone seriuos about life, and going fast!
Im in Seattle Washington!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019483
Mobile Version of Website