Any idea for a cycling related website?

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
Any idea for a cycling related website?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 15:20 Quote
Hi, I'm a computer engineering student from Spain and I love riding my yeti sb 5.5. This summer I had planned to create a website as a personal project and I would like it to be related to the world of mountain bikes. I can't think of any idea to make the web as useful as possible so I decided to write here. Do you have an idea for a website or do you have a problem that you would like a website to solve?
Don't hesitate to answer me no matter how absurd your idea may seem. Thanks for your time Smile

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 14:28 Quote
Make a bike game. Also make it so it can't be blocked by filters so I can play it at school Big Grin

Posted: May 24, 2020 at 18:22 Quote
Or make a bike website where people can post their gripes about items they have bought and broke. Include rider weight riding style and a place to upload a video of when it broke. That way we all have a place to look stuff up when we are buying somthing new and want a second opinion. And if it works can I be on it? I know nothing of computers but lots about bikes.

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 17:31 Quote
Cspringsrider wrote:
Or make a bike website where people can post their gripes about items they have bought and broke. Include rider weight riding style and a place to upload a video of when it broke. That way we all have a place to look stuff up when we are buying somthing new and want a second opinion. And if it works can I be on it? I know nothing of computers but lots about bikes.
That's actually a good idea we should start something like this lmao

Posted: Sep 22, 2022 at 16:52 Quote
I believe a website like that is just useful information I have broken my fair share of stuff. Not always a video but everything is so subjective with bike parts it can be very difficult to find information before you buy durability is rarely spoken more than a few sentences.

There are many forums like this for trucks. Like pirate 4x4, ttora, zukicrawler, etc mtbr used to be like this but is not anymore.
Just my .02 anyway

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009388
Mobile Version of Website