Ordering bikes from chain reaction cycles, from US.

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Ordering bikes from chain reaction cycles, from US.
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 6:36 Quote
Does anyone have experience ordering bikes from chain reaction cycles living in the US? Is it too good to be true with their prices??

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 8:18 Quote
Can't help you with the US side but I've delt with them and Wiggle, 'it's all owned by Wiggle' and in twelve years not had a problem.

They own so many brands they get the cost down. It's a large company with over £400 million turnover.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
Publicanus wrote:
Can't help you with the US side but I've delt with them and Wiggle, 'it's all owned by Wiggle' and in twelve years not had a problem.

They own so many brands they get the cost down. It's a large company with over £400 million turnover.

Cool, yeah I’m just wondering about the process of getting it here and what fees turn up. Whether or not they off set the good prices.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:11 Quote
I ordered a Vitus hardtail back in Nov. 2017. CRC charged me 97.00 usd for shipping, but they paid all the vat and duty fees. Back then they shipped via DHL, they gave me a tracking #, but were a day late with the delivery, even so, it took less than a week to get my bike. Not sure if CRC pays duty on bikes these days. All said and done, I got a nice bike for what I consider a great deal. CRC was painless to deal with.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:
I ordered a Vitus hardtail back in Nov. 2017. CRC charged me 97.00 usd for shipping, but they paid all the vat and duty fees. Back then they shipped via DHL, they gave me a tracking #, but were a day late with the delivery, even so, it took less than a week to get my bike. Not sure if CRC pays duty on bikes these days. All said and done, I got a nice bike for what I consider a great deal. CRC was painless to deal with.

Sweet. According to their site they take care of the duty fee still. Did your bike come with the brakes set up for US riding (back brake on ride side, front brake on left)? Rand question.

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 16:03 Quote
NoMoreKickStand wrote:
Hammer48 wrote:

Sweet. According to their site they take care of the duty fee still. Did your bike come with the brakes set up for US riding (back brake on ride side, front brake on left)? Rand question.

Yup, brakes are US set up.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015392
Mobile Version of Website