Showshoe DH WC schedule?

PB Forum :: UCI DH World Cup
Showshoe DH WC schedule?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 8:12 Quote
Anyone know the schedule of events for the DH WC at Showshoe in September? Red Bull says 7-8 Sep but I’m looking for which days are DH qualifying, practice and finals?

I called Showshoe and was told that an email was received with a tentative schedule but the person could not find it.

Posted: Jul 3, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
kheaton wrote:
Anyone know the schedule of events for the DH WC at Showshoe in September? Red Bull says 7-8 Sep but I’m looking for which days are DH qualifying, practice and finals?

I called Showshoe and was told that an email was received with a tentative schedule but the person could not find it.

I was up there this past weekend for the Southeast Downhill race and they do not have a schedule yet. Or, at least, that is what I was told.

Posted: Aug 4, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
This is purely a guess based on the previous rounds. I would guess the DH schedule would be track walk Wednesday, practice and timed training Thursday, qualifying Friday, race on Saturday. The short track xc race will probably be Friday and the XC race on Sunday. Again just a guess, but all the previous rounds with all three events have used this schedule.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007115
Mobile Version of Website