Playful park bike

PB Forum :: Downhill
Playful park bike
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
Looking for suggestions for a new bike exclusively for lift assisted bike park riding. I'm not a racer, but like going fast, like rough technical riding and jumps (not good at them though) and most of all want something fun!

A lot of DH bikes seem to be built with racing in mind, which isn't really what I'm after.

I was thinking 27.5 for playfulness, so something like Commencal Furious or Clash (single crown version of the Furious, so more playful?), or YT Tues 27.5 which looks great value for money. Is carbon lighter so more playful and worth paying up for, or more fragile?

Any thoughts/ suggestions welcome!

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 8:48 Quote
MetaSX wrote:
Looking for suggestions for a new bike exclusively for lift assisted bike park riding. I'm not a racer, but like going fast, like rough technical riding and jumps (not good at them though) and most of all want something fun!

A lot of DH bikes seem to be built with racing in mind, which isn't really what I'm after.

I was thinking 27.5 for playfulness, so something like Commencal Furious or Clash (single crown version of the Furious, so more playful?), or YT Tues 27.5 which looks great value for money. Is carbon lighter so more playful and worth paying up for, or more fragile?

Any thoughts/ suggestions welcome!

Banshee Darkside...if you are not too tall, i wouldn't recommend size Large to anyone over 180cm or 5'10.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008748
Mobile Version of Website