Aviod Planet X. Fitting name though, I think thats where they come from and send your orders too.....

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Aviod Planet X. Fitting name though, I think thats where they come from and send your orders too.....
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 7:56 Quote
Avoid planet x at all costs. First order took 6 weeks of emails to get the full order. Second one was a risk but due to recent circumstances, I was forced to buy some of their super cheap gear. So the second one, their website failed and I unknowingly purchased the order twice as I was sent back to a full basket. Now when have you ever purchased items online and been sent back to your full basket? Yep it empty's doesn't it. Added to this, I received no order confirmation emails and the paypal payment emails took 2 days to come through. After the second order I just left it cause there seemed like an issues with their site. Oh there were bits missing again when the two identical orders turned up.

They refused to accept responsibility and want me to pay return postage and will not refund me for postage.

Check them out on trustpilot and google, they are a joke and I am shocked they still exist.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 6:34 Quote
Whisper the words,,,

Brant, Brant, Brant ;-d

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
I'm going to disagree. I've found the site excellent and I love my Pickenflick. I'm not saying you didn't have an issue, but "the paypal payment emails took 2 days to come through" sounds like a paypal or e-mail issue to me.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
I’ve used Planet X/on one many times and the service has always been great. The one time they sent the wrong part(tyre, ordered folding but they sent wire bead) was returned at their cost and the correct one received in a matter of days. Communication has never been a problem with them either with queries dealt with quickly either by phone or email.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 14:41 Quote
Seems that imamancheetah is on the scamming topic as a scammer.

Plus try running a business other than scamming then tell us you can run one better than Planet X.

Bell & End spring to mind with you.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 15:53 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Seems that imamancheetah is on the scamming topic as a scammer.

Plus try running a business other than scamming then tell us you can run one better than Planet X.

Bell & End spring to mind with you.

Elaborate......

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 2:18 Quote
I don’t need to as someone else has.

Posted: Feb 11, 2020 at 16:28 Quote
Well even if the OP is dodgy I would agree with him. Bad designs, rubbish service and go all out to defame you on the internet if you dare to complain about them to others.
I used to be a big customer of theirs but now If the only bikes in the world were on-one or Planet X I would rather walk.

Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 10:03 Quote
Fancied an On-One for a few years. Mrs finally wanted a bike so I bit the bullet and bought a frame to build. It arrived dinked due to their poor, practically non existent packaging.

They were an absolute nightmare to get hold of and then a nightmare to deal with, was a right saga. In the end I asked for my money back and bought an Orange frame instead.

As someone else said they love to make out that the customer is actually the problem and refuse to acknowledge or listen to feedback on any of their own (MANY) faults. I agree with the above...I'll never buy an On-One bike now

O+
Posted: Oct 25, 2020 at 10:21 Quote
Personally I've had nothing but good service from them. I have had 3 fat bikes 1 then 2 others various tools and equipment over the years. I have friends that have used them and if they got the s36 downhill bikes in again I would probs use them another time Smile No problems at all on any orders. I screwed up the first fatbike order and clicked for pink accessories, but a quick phone call the next day sorted that out. the last 2 baby fatty's were on bike2work and even they went through ok. I guess every company has bad days and a few unlucky customers. Humans don't generally review things that go well, but if something goes wrong then people go crazy with a keyboard. Evil Wink

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 6:37 Quote
Precisely!

They always done me proud!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.086128
Mobile Version of Website