Aviod Planet X. Fitting name though, I think thats where they come from and send your orders too.....

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Aviod Planet X. Fitting name though, I think thats where they come from and send your orders too.....
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 7:56 Quote
Avoid planet x at all costs. First order took 6 weeks of emails to get the full order. Second one was a risk but due to recent circumstances, I was forced to buy some of their super cheap gear. So the second one, their website failed and I unknowingly purchased the order twice as I was sent back to a full basket. Now when have you ever purchased items online and been sent back to your full basket? Yep it empty's doesn't it. Added to this, I received no order confirmation emails and the paypal payment emails took 2 days to come through. After the second order I just left it cause there seemed like an issues with their site. Oh there were bits missing again when the two identical orders turned up.

They refused to accept responsibility and want me to pay return postage and will not refund me for postage.

Check them out on trustpilot and google, they are a joke and I am shocked they still exist.

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 6:34 Quote
Whisper the words,,,

Brant, Brant, Brant ;-d

Posted: Jun 20, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
I'm going to disagree. I've found the site excellent and I love my Pickenflick. I'm not saying you didn't have an issue, but "the paypal payment emails took 2 days to come through" sounds like a paypal or e-mail issue to me.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 6:45 Quote
I’ve used Planet X/on one many times and the service has always been great. The one time they sent the wrong part(tyre, ordered folding but they sent wire bead) was returned at their cost and the correct one received in a matter of days. Communication has never been a problem with them either with queries dealt with quickly either by phone or email.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.009763
Mobile Version of Website