Reviews on Mavic Deemax Elite

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Reviews on Mavic Deemax Elite
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 9:34 Quote
I was wondering how well do the new mavic deemax elite performs and i cant seem to find any reviews at all im planning to get one for my 2018 scott genius

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 9:41 Quote
I haven't ridden the deemax but I've ridden a couple other wheels. The new Mavic hubs are great.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 16:58 Quote
seanondemand wrote:
I haven't ridden the deemax but I've ridden a couple other wheels. The new Mavic hubs are great.
how do they compare to the DT swiss 240s?

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 19:35 Quote
plstakenote wrote:
seanondemand wrote:
Their new system is basically the same star ratchet DT uses, so very similarly. I assume the 240 is a bit lighter, but you don’t buy Deemax wheels for weight

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 at 0:28 Quote
seanondemand wrote:
plstakenote wrote:
seanondemand wrote:
Their new system is basically the same star ratchet DT uses, so very similarly. I assume the 240 is a bit lighter, but you don’t buy Deemax wheels for weight
true enough now I'm wondering which rim i should get that will fit my scott genius i heard there a lot of adapters that i need to consider before buying the rim because it may not fit very well to certain bikes

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014570
Mobile Version of Website